Sign in to follow this  
Tieco Giles

Girl A/O - Want one that isn't all over the place

Looking for an ao that is casual, stays still a lot, not a lot of movement, bouncing, head bobbing, etc. Something REAL 

I cant find this anywhere.

Try out some of the AO's at Vista Animations, you can stop the AO at one animation so you're not running through that whole sequence, so while some are quite animated others are more sedentary.

I couldn't find an ao liked either, your best bet is to make your own ! Its kind of a chore but that's the only way you will get one that your completely happy with. Almost all Ao's are the top.  Vista is horrid when it comes to head movements by the way  your avie will look every except in the direction of the person your talking too !  That was a pet peeve of mine as well. Not to mention they cost a fortune. why would you want to pay 1800 lindens just to keep your avie paused in one pose? that makes no sense.  just saying. 

however  if you don't want to make your own  you might want to try oracul. They  Have an  ao called Bionic Girl , its really not too bad. No odd head movements, overly sexual poses, and your hands stay away from your hair and face for the most part.  They also another series of ao's there Called Posing ( Lady, precute, beauty)  these offer  very calm poses but I suggest you switch out the walks in them..some of them are just plain silly looking.

I don't like the AOs that move all over the place either, which is why I've stayed with the AO I've had since 2007...lol.  However, a friend was using one recently that I liked; the movements were natural and, while there was one that turned around a bit, not anywhere near many I see.  I asked for the name and she said it is Vista Animations Elegant Woman.  She did say that on one pose she stopped the movement. 

GiaDefranco wrote:

I couldn't find an ao liked either, your best bet is to make your own ! Its kind of a chore but that's the only way you will get one that your completely happy with. Almost all Ao's are the top.  Vista is horrid when it comes to head movements by the way  your avie will look every except in the direction of the person your talking too !  That was a pet peeve of mine as well. Not to mention they cost a fortune. why would you want to pay 1800 lindens just to keep your avie paused in one pose? that makes no sense.  just saying. 

however  if you don't want to make your own  you might want to try oracul. They  Have an  ao called Bionic Girl , its really not too bad. No odd head movements, overly sexual poses, and your hands stay away from your hair and face for the most part.  They also another series of ao's there Called Posing ( Lady, precute, beauty)  these offer  very calm poses but I suggest you switch out the walks in them..some of them are just plain silly looking.

The avi isn't exactly paused in one pose, it's still animated, it just runs through the same animation IF you decide to pause it on that one, but each to their own,

I never considered it an expensive buy, as it's something that has been with me for almost 4 years. I agree with the walks on the Oracul AO, absolutely awful.