pose balls and menu stopped rezzing,not a problem else where.Recent moved hosue,scripts cleaned

WardKaye Oakleaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Just recently,ive been unable to rezz pose balls and menu for a bed.the house was moved slight;y and the area was cleared of scripts by the estates manager.I do not have this problem when away from home.This problem has become increasingly worse in a short period of time.It started with me being unable to lay down,after standing,the pose ball became invisbale,and when i did see it I was be sitting rather than laying.Now,im unable to raise a menu or pose balls at all.Down stairs on the sofa,I can get a menu and poseballs,but they do not put me in the desired position.What can be done?

2 answers to this question

Do you use Firestorm and use the built-in pose stand feature of the AO? That's been known to cause problems with certain poseball systems. It doesn't have to be you, either; it could be someone else who's used the furniture.

IF that's the problem you'll need to completely reset all the scripts in the furniture and then stop using that pose stand feature. See this Firestorm JIRA - http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-12148

It sounds like the script for your bed was scrambled somehow.  The easiest quick solution, if you have that option, is to reset the script. Unless the scripter has given you some easy way to do that, though, I suspect that it's no-mod and can't be reset.  In that case, the next easiest option is to delete the bed and rez a new one from your backup in inventory, assuming that you had copy perms and have a backup copy to work from.  It even that option is no good, you will probably have to get in touch with the merchant who sold it to you and see if there's a way to get an upgrade or a replacement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.