"Buy" button greyed out.

MiuKitten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the last month I've been having tonnes of problems with SL, lol, here's another one...

My "take", "edit" and "buy/pay" buttons are often greyed out. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for them to become available, other times I can keep trying for a half hour to no avail. Usually I used "take" to pick up breedable animals or furniture that I own which I have rezzed on my parcel or a rented parcel, same for edit, and I use buy everywhere. It doesn't seem to matter which sim I'm on. I tried tping away and coming back, restarting...it's a huge problem. I've heard many other people on SL who have breedable animals are having the problems with drop and take as well, not sure about edit or buy. Any ideas?

This is still happening, sometimes for 8 or 9 hours straight of actually leaving the avatar standing there having right clicked waiting for "take" or "edit" to show up. My internet works fine, every other website, games like imvu, etc work perfectly with zero lag....Second Life is just trying harder and harder to lose participants perhaps?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.