Sign in to follow this  
YouloveGab93

Anyone 20-25?

Im 20 years old, i just joined SL about 4 days ago, the only people ive met are people 30+ its like theres no one anywhere my age. I met 1 whos 23 thats it . can anyone help?

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

O.M.G.

Thirty, you say. That's positively
ancient
. :smileyvery-happy:

At one time our mantra was "don't trust anyone over 30."

So I no longer trust myself.   ;)

YouloveGab93 wrote:

Im 20 years old, I just joined SL about 4 days ago, the only people ive met are people 30+ its like there's no one anywhere my age. I met 1 who's 23 that's it . Can anyone help?

I feel the opposite is true. Im 29 and all I do is run into 20 year olds. Id rather find the 35 + ... 

There are a lot of people in SL in that age group.  Keep in mind though that not everyone will say how old they are or are being truthful if they do say because, unlike social media, a lot of people separate RL from SL completely.  I'm not just talking older people claiming to be in that age group, but also 20 somethings claiming to be older.

Instead of only seeking out people your age, be open to interacting with all people to find those that you have a common interest with or that can introduce you to things you never would have thought of before.  Your SL will be much richer that way.

Twenty?? Why you rotten kids...all you do is complain...

and keep off my lawn, you young whipper snappers

*grabs his cane and goes to sit on his rocking chair*

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

(Edited to add picture)

Old man_001.jpg

In SL we´r all 20-25 ;-)

As said before, age doesn´t that much. Be open search people with your interests. If SL is more a dating game for you then maybe look at different activities.

Just to add. The hottest lady i ever met on SL was 62 in RL, bit shocking at first but from her actions or interests you couldn´t tell.

Monti

Monti Messmer wrote:

In SL we´r all 20-25 ;-)

As said before, age doesn´t that much. Be open search people with your interests. If SL is more a dating game for you then maybe look at different activities.

Just to add. The hottest lady i ever met on SL was 62 in RL, bit shocking at first but from her actions or interests you couldn´t tell.

Monti

Exactly that!

Its often impossible to make correct assumetions on someones age based on how and what they write. I have seen many 30+ writing and behaving like they are in their teenage years and have been guessed older than I am, because people had different expections of how I must be.

Halsen wrote:

I'm 23 and afraid to get hit by a tornado.

One of the few SL residents not to enjoy blow-jobs, eh?

Father "Are you all talking about age or IQ?" Jim