Anyone 20-25?

YouloveGab93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are a lot of people in SL in that age group.  Keep in mind though that not everyone will say how old they are or are being truthful if they do say because, unlike social media, a lot of people separate RL from SL completely.  I'm not just talking older people claiming to be in that age group, but also 20 somethings claiming to be older.

Instead of only seeking out people your age, be open to interacting with all people to find those that you have a common interest with or that can introduce you to things you never would have thought of before.  Your SL will be much richer that way.

In SL we´r all 20-25 ;-)

As said before, age doesn´t that much. Be open search people with your interests. If SL is more a dating game for you then maybe look at different activities.

Just to add. The hottest lady i ever met on SL was 62 in RL, bit shocking at first but from her actions or interests you couldn´t tell.

Monti

Monti Messmer wrote:

In SL we´r all 20-25 ;-)

As said before, age doesn´t that much. Be open search people with your interests. If SL is more a dating game for you then maybe look at different activities.

Just to add. The hottest lady i ever met on SL was 62 in RL, bit shocking at first but from her actions or interests you couldn´t tell.

Monti

Exactly that!

Its often impossible to make correct assumetions on someones age based on how and what they write. I have seen many 30+ writing and behaving like they are in their teenage years and have been guessed older than I am, because people had different expections of how I must be.

• 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.