Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Chiwanga

Why Communism on SL MUST be realised

Recommended Posts


BrynneBaileigh wrote:


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:

Fix your space bar (or cut out the space cake). 

 

And this, my friends, is what you call a troll.

Oh sorry, I'm supposed to waste effort replying to sentencesthatlooklikethisriddl edwithtypos? You lyer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:


BrynneBaileigh wrote:


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:

Fix your space bar (or cut out the space cake). 

 

And this, my friends, is what you call a troll.

Oh sorry, I'm supposed to waste effort replying to sentencesthatlooklikethisriddl edwithtypos? You lyer. 

check your computer, i dont have any error ,you have envy of those who pay, do not costume this in comunism :matte-motes-angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You ask where are the free thinkers and the anarchists? Commune Utopia has thrived within SL for over two years now with its free and multicultural society of over 1000 bohemians all wanting to share and evolve and discuss and be.

No, we don't have a whole sim. We like to huddle and cuddle and chat around a lake and dance on a beach where we can talk within shouting distance. We expanded onto a quarter sim where we now have a dancefloor for the 40+ musicians that take it in turns to play live every Wednesday (booked up until July, by the way, and they play for free).

We also have an art forest where artists can display their creativity for a month at a time... we have debates that just erupt from nowhere but everyone takes their turn... we encourage any events that people wish to put on (everyone has rezzing rights, everyone can send notices, everyone can do everything! That's called trust in such a large group, and people appreciate it). The land is for all, and people are generous with donations to help support it. 

We have no drama, we have no griefing, because we have a great group of people who smooth the waters and truly care for everyone who ventures in as a stranger. People generally do not stay strangers for long as they're enveloped in a commune utopia group hug which lingers even after the computer is turned off and reality bites. 

Come find us... we're waiting. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I completely agree that the world in general, and SL in specific, desperately needs more Communism and Socialism....a lot has to change before that will be possible because people need to learn a new way of thinking.  And, SL would still have to make money someway because LL is still stuck in a capitalist world, sadly.

My problem; however, is the bit about "unrestricted desire"....at this stage in the game, humans need more restrictions not less, they're literally killing each other in the streets.  No human endeavor could ever have "unrestricted desire" for it would ultimately erupt in chaos and consume itself and there are always the rights of others that have to be protected which means you can not be "unrestricted".

I will give you the point on land; however, if land were more affordable I think we would see more people, businesses, and institutions getting involved with projects in SL which at this moment are cost prohibitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:matte-motes-angry:


JustZoie wrote:

While I completely agree that the world in general, and SL in specific, desperately needs more Communism and Socialism....a lot has to change before that will be possible because people need to learn a new way of thinking.  And, SL would still have to make money someway because LL is still stuck in a capitalist world, sadly.

My problem; however, is the bit about "unrestricted desire"....at this stage in the game, humans need more restrictions not less, they're literally killing each other in the streets.  No human endeavor could ever have "unrestricted desire" for it would ultimately erupt in chaos and consume itself and there are always the rights of others that have to be protected which means you can not be "unrestricted".

I will give you the point on land; however, if land were more affordable I think we would see more people, businesses, and institutions getting involved with projects in SL which at this moment are cost prohibitive.

El Che Guevara is back :matte-motes-angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was sense that we were building something special. Most of those people no longer work here.

Needing money to grow and expand, profit was the only logical solution.

A host at Red Ice Radio says "Be the change you want to see".

 

If you really think about it, every person is already doing what they want to do. They are free in their mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Knowl Paine wrote:

 

 

If you really think about it, every person is already doing what they want to do.
They are free in their mind. 

The OP is looking for the hand-out part of freedom.  Ya know, sucking from those people that have because, well, just because he doesn't.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:



The OP is looking for the hand-out part of freedom.  Ya know, sucking from those people that have because, well, just because he doesn't.  

We don't want to suck anything from you or IvanICarntType: we want you off the grid, so we can make something relevant, unique and exciting. 

Try this: http://images.betterworldbooks.com/161/The-Complete-Idiot-s-Guide-to-Using-Your-Computer-For-Seniors-McFedries-Paul-9781615641611.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Second Life has been expensive , since begining from beta, 2002, 2003, and always has been success, here there are people who to come to lie in the forums to make believe thats second life now in year 2014 is more expensive and now we need gift , we need a socialism or a horrible comunism in all lands and all items, and all people can make all items to fast and easy, thats is not true!! second life has always more or less equal in price than years ago, let me say  maybe i can make a building fast but my inspiration take to much time for make a nice constructions, and i love pay for a excelent items if they are worth, i pay for the talent and inspiration. good live to a all shops and builders:matte-motes-angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:


Storm Clarence wrote:



The OP is looking for the hand-out part of freedom.  Ya know, sucking from those people that have because, well, just because he doesn't.  

We don't want to suck
anything
from you or IvanICarntType:
we want you off the grid, so we can make something relevant, unique and exciting. 

 

Yes, another failed Soviet Union, I got that part.  But what do you offer?  NOTHING!  You want the hand-out. 

I ain't leaving ... I am standing my ground. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly do you offer, Mr Clarence, beyond interjecting in as many as SL forum threads as possible? You and Ivan are conclusive proof that capitalism isn't just regressive - it's boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:

What exactly do you offer, Mr Clarence, beyond interjecting in as many as SL forum threads as possible? You and Ivan are conclusive proof that capitalism isn't just regressive - it's
boring

And you are proof that idiocy isn't just for the few - it's ubiquitous.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:

What exactly do you offer, Mr Clarence, beyond interjecting in as many as SL forum threads as possible? You and Ivan are conclusive proof that capitalism isn't just regressive - it's
boring

And you are proof that idiocy isn't just for the few - it's ubiquitous.

 

ZZZ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:


Storm Clarence wrote:


Doctor Chiwanga wrote:

What exactly do you offer, Mr Clarence, beyond interjecting in as many as SL forum threads as possible? You and Ivan are conclusive proof that capitalism isn't just regressive - it's
boring

And you are proof that idiocy isn't just for the few - it's ubiquitous.

 

ZZZ...

Maybe Mother Teresa would have been a better OP?  Or, perhaps President Mandela?  Better yet, Trevon Martin.  You may have gotten more sympathy from the forum participants.  But Communism?  Fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well here's a shocker, Mr. Clarence and I are in agreement.

 

Let me break down your arguments here, Mr. Chiwanga:

 

For sake of not getting bogged down in pointless political debate, I'm gonna skip the communism stuff and address the SL stuff. You say that our world is a giant ugly shopping mall, and I beg to differ, sir/madam. Come with me on a boat ride through the rivers of Sansara that deepen into mountain canyons and tell me that's ugly. Or how about we go for a walk through the East River community, where people have banded together to build a beautiful, art-centered community where all are welcome to pursue their dreams and tell me that's just a shopping mall. Or how about we go for a swim through the Blake Deeps, a community built undersea wonderland, that pays tribute to the memory of Fancee Bebe, someone who has contributed quite a bit in her life to the SL community, and then tell me more about televisualized teats.

 

You think building is easy? Ok, I will rezz for you a mesh Cessna plane I have. How about you replicate it for me? It must have the same accurate flight model, detailed exterior and interior, fully functional instrument panel, and functioning switches and levers inside. That will take some mastery at blender and use of efficient scripting. I will be back to check your work in 5 minutes..... And after you're done with that, I'd like you to make me some liquid mesh jeans and shirts, with photorealistic details in the texturing. I'll give you a few more minutes for that too. After all, you want to show the villainous capitalist scum how great and impressive communist creations are, so, show us!

 

Here's the thing, bub. SL isn't perfect, nor is LL, but it IS a place of infinite possibility. All it takes is initiative. You want your communist equality wonderland? Great! Find some like minded individuals, get together, and buy a sim or two, all paying an equal share of tier, and knock our socks off with your creativity. You want nice things in SL to be free? Great! Make some nice stuff, put in the effort to make it the best there is, then set the example by RELEASING IT FOR FREE YOURSELF. Otherwise, you just come off as a whiny, entitled, lazy troll.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Drewski Northman wrote:

Well here's a shocker, Mr. Clarence and I are in agreement.

 

Let me break down your arguments here, Mr. Chiwanga:

 

For sake of not getting bogged down in pointless political debate, I'm gonna skip the communism stuff and address the SL stuff. You say that our world is a giant ugly shopping mall, and I beg to differ, sir/madam. Come with me on a boat ride through the rivers of Sansara that deepen into mountain canyons and tell me that's ugly. Or how about we go for a walk through the East River community, where people have banded together to build a beautiful, art-centered community where all are welcome to pursue their dreams and tell me that's just a shopping mall. Or how about we go for a swim through the Blake Deeps, a community built undersea wonderland, that pays tribute to the memory of Fancee Bebe, someone who has contributed quite a bit in her life to the SL community, and then tell me more about televisualized teats.

 

You think building is easy? Ok, I will rezz for you a mesh Cessna plane I have. How about you replicate it for me? It must have the same accurate flight model, detailed exterior and interior, fully functional instrument panel, and functioning switches and levers inside. That will take some mastery at blender and use of efficient scripting. I will be back to check your work in 5 minutes..... And after you're done with that, I'd like you to make me some liquid mesh jeans and shirts, with photorealistic details in the texturing. I'll give you a few more minutes for that too. After all, you want to show the villainous capitalist scum how great and impressive communist creations are, so, show us!

 

Here's the thing, bub. SL isn't perfect, nor is LL, but it IS a place of infinite possibility. All it takes is initiative. You want your communist equality wonderland? Great! Find some like minded individuals, get together, and buy a sim or two, all paying an equal share of tier, and knock our socks off with your creativity. You want nice things in SL to be free? Great! Make some nice stuff, put in the effort to make it the best there is, then set the example by RELEASING IT FOR FREE YOURSELF. Otherwise, you just come off as a whiny, entitled, lazy troll.

 


APPLAUSE!!!!! Wonderful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:


BrynneBaileigh wrote:

 

Trolling is an art, one he hasn't quite mastered.

He will not feed where I feed. 

GET OFF MY LAWN!

 

Having fun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me a something nice construction with talent and cool, deserves my money, i like pay for a good effort of people. thats has nothing to do with capitalism, there are people want everything free with out effort and when they cant get a lands or cant pay for something they have envius and say we need a comunism, somethimes we can give in charity a items free but not all time, el comunismo es caca pura  :matte-motes-angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...