How to find the extra prims on property?? Island fluke?

Aluviel Nakamura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am from the Amatsu heavenly Island and we have a resident that is 300 prims over her limit. These prims are showing up over the property line outside her parcel. Now when we select her parcel the total is ok.. for some odd reason it says she owns 300 more outside the property line. If I remember right, the actual owner can see these prims highlighted from a resident drop down list. I think she is using firestorm viewer. 

Im wondering if this is maybe an island fluke that happens from time to time?

Assuming that the land around her is owned by other people, if she had prims on their land it could be she has their permission, otherwise they surely could and would return them to her and or complain to the estate owner.  If the prims are on estate owned land just return them,.If you can't find them, then I would suspect something fishy is going on myself. I've had sims where the prim counts are inaccurate.  I'd do a sim restart and if they are still showing up get LL to have a look.

Could she be using a temp rezzzor for something?

I've seen them do some crazy things to prim counts.

Additionaly and while I don't understand this fully enough to really say if this is related but their is a known bug affecting region stats:

"Regarding the region full issue, what triggers the region resource leak?  When BUG-4152 occurs, the region's 'Objects' stat increases by the number of prims in the vehicle's linkset each time the bug happens (although parcel prim counts remain unchanged).  The Objects stat returns to normal once the sim is restarted.  It seems likely to me that a region with many occurrences of this bug would eventually become full by this issue, and match the behavior you saw with a restart fixing the issue."

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/Deploy-for-the-week-of-2013-10-21/m-p/2280005#M12341      Message 20

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.