Sign in to follow this  
BrynneBaileigh

The Clyde to My Bonnie? The Themla to my Louise?

Ladies and gents,

My name is Brynne, and I've been in SecondLife since 2008!  I've got one of the most wonderful families around, as well as tons of fantastic friends, but feel as if it's time to find my partner in crime.

I'm a freelance photographer, as well as interior designer in-world, and a philosophy student in real life.  I find myself often taken with a wonderful, intellectual conversation, or an invitation for some dancing and socialization.  I tend to lean towards the dryer side of humor, and speak sarcasm fluently -- I mean no harm, it's just who I am.  I often find myself redecorating my home, or wandering about the grid seeking new friends.  My real life is wonderful, and as it's not a subject of this world, I like to leave my real life information at the "Log In" screen. 

I'm seeking someone with a beautiful mind, a knack for wit, and a taste for adventure in this wonderful, pixelated world.  I have no gender preference, though I do wish to find someone with the ability to hold an intelligent conversation, as well as a significant other who enjoys the family life in-game, but also the finer things such as dancing, live music, and art shows.

If you'd like to inquire further, please contact me.

Thanks!

Brynnebaileigh Resident

BrynneBaileigh wrote:

Ladies and gents,

... I do wish to find someone with the ability to hold an intelligent conversation, as well as a significant other who enjoys the family life in-game, but also the finer things such as dancing, live music, and art shows.

Would you enjoy the Cheney to your Bush?    We could go hunting meeroos and stuff like that.   Intellectual and/or humorous conversation is always rewarded.

BrynneBaileigh wrote:

I'd prefer the Biden to my Obama.  But I suppose that works, too.

I like the Vice President.  He makes me laugh and he always has; he never fails to deliver. 

BrynneBaileigh wrote:

Biden is quite a character.

I think VP Biden enjoys his role more than the President enjoys his.  I have always said the most successful pols always enjoyed their work.