Hiring female writers for short erotic writing.

creedduncan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the title says I am looking for some female writers who can write short erotic writings, generally ranging from 200-500 words.

I will supply (drawn/anime) images which I want you to write for. The focus will be on the erotic writing rather than building a strong backstory or in-depth characters. I am not going to be too picky with grammar and structure but I do expect a fair level of competence with the English language.

In general the pay structure will be based on .3L$ per word. Meaning 200 words is L$60, and 500 is L$150. If lengthier submissions are involved their prices will generally follow the same rule.

The relationship will be fairly lax. I won't expect you to write for everything I send over. Feel free to write for as many or as few images as you'd like.

If interested please contact me in world (creedduncan) so we can talk further about the job. If I am not online at the time, tell me that you contacted me with interest of my writing job. I will provide further details and if you have any questions I will answer them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.