Groups for major sl events?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, there are groups for major SL events.  You should be able to find them in search.  Some are open for the public to join but some aren't because they are restricted to the people that put on, exhibit, perform etc. for the event.  For these groups, if you are interested in helping with the event or participating in putting it on as a performer, vendor, exhibitor etc.  I'd IM the group owner or officers and ask how you can join and participate.

FancyRaeBaker wrote:

I meant one group that tells all those kinda things.

Not that I am aware of.  All the events are put on by volunteer residents and sponsored by SL businesses and other organizations formed by residents. LL does not sponsor any of them anymore.  Some take place annually at certain times of the year others are more random or one time events.  New events pop up all the time.  It would be a huge task for someone to maintain a group that keeps track of them all. 

Usually  the big ones for charity or the arts will be announced on the progress screen you see as you log in.  You also can find announcements on this forum and other popular SL forms run by third parties and listed under events in search.

I understand how nice it would be to belong to just one group that would send you notices for all major events.  Unfortunately, that does not exist.  Keep an eye on blog notices on your Dashboard for major, major events.  Otherwise, scan the Events listings for those things that might interest you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.