Are there more creators making Mesh Flexi hair?

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've fallen in love with the hybrid mesh hairs that use flexi parts, unfortunately thus far I only seem to have found one creator who creates such hairstyles (D!va). I'd be forever thankful if you could point me to other creators doing the same x3

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Analog Dog and Emotions have mesh/flexi styles

I do a fair bit of shopping in SL, however mostly in the prefabs & home and garden sections, now that I am actually caring about giving my character a nice experience I am so thankful for you posting Analog Dog, I've never heard of it before and I found the cutest curly hair there that was exactly what I was looking for without even knowing it xD

lecade.png

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

The first time I saw one on the grid I thought it was kind of cool and unique, but urgh, the ones from D!va look so MESSY. :matte-motes-frown: I don't really like them, they give off too much of an 80's / early 90's hairstyle vibe, and that's an era of hairstyles we can all steer clear of.

Personally I love D!va whenever I go for a really casual or bedhead avatar :) Nothing like stumbling around in my cat pajama with a really messy bun hairstyle searching for coffee like a zombie looking for brains xD

It's possible to wear two hairstyle attachments at the same time by clicking 'add' instead of 'wear'.  So if you add mesh and flexi hairstyles that go well together, you might get a good result.  In particular if one or both hair styles are 'mod' so you can adjust the colours to match.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.