Textures bought from the marketplace DONT WORK

Leustante

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought this texture pack from the marketplace, I unpacked it. Now everytime I try to apply it to the mesh it was actually made for, nothing happens. There are NO visible changes on the mesh at all. It DOES NOT upload. I can apply other textures to the same mesh, and it shows up. But NONE from the pack I got work. I changed viwers, still nothing. Why do some textures not work at all? I can clearly see what they look like so why does the editing menu not register the texture as anything? It literally does not work at ALL. This goes for several texture packs I bought from the marketplace. how do I make them WORK??

t may be that the permissions of those textures are not set correctly. If you can apply other textures tot he mesh, it's most likely because of these textures. Double check the perms on them. If they aren't right, contact the seller. It happens sometimes.

If they work on regular prims its not the texture.  Did you get a AO or UV Map with the mesh?  If so use that as a guide to create a baked texture for it.  You can also try setting the faces on your mesh to planar.  I had to do this today for a texture to work on a mesh piece.  Set at default, it was just grey no matter what I set the repeats at. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.