Accessing teen grid?

Aislin Ceawlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

I did find this, 

Apparently the teen grid was imported to the mainland, but it doesn't give an SLURL. Guess I'll try the dreaded search...lol!

The former teen grid will show up as a small Mainland-type continent; much appears to be a direct copy of the equivalent regions of Sansara. There isn't much to see but some of it has an interesting unintentionally post-apocalyptic feel.

You may as well start at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oasis/217/80/11

Yes I remember the Teen Grid because I was a resident on there years ago, IT was a great experience except for the few Ass-Hat's I remember to this day I still have every log from the teen grid + data that I have saved  ^^ although most of those people no longer play or were banned.

The Teen Grid used to be a nice place though, and you really should check out the region called (Nix) without the () this is where all the Teen Grid freebies used to be given away to the teens.

To me leaving Teen Grid it was a sad experience leaving almost everything I knew behind I wish they would have merged it years ago before I legally came over to the adult grid because I knew so many people which I lost contact with after coming over to the adult grid which absolutely sucked and once the year went by or so and it legally merged with the Teen Grid almost everyone I knew was gone.

Had I have actually known about Griefing, Bypassing SL bans, many years ago I myself would have went back to the Teen Grid through a proxy to avoid getting my main account banned just to talk to some of the people I knew back on the Teen Grid that is how much it sucked leaving a grid that you were on for almost a year when you had some good times excluding some of the bad moments with people who just did rude things and drama.

But yeah Today this is all that really remains of the Teen Grid.

Oasis, used the be the place where all the kids on the teen grid had their little shops they would sell their products at , and Linden Lab had this building with freebies there.

Nix became a freebie market.

Bay City, was basically the place where the rich teens took over the land that they could and tried to make profit off of it because of the prim bonus.

Gordon, was Black Talons main army base.

Rowling, was New Rome

Bannockburn, was ASR

Lots of good memorys checking out Teen-Grid now.

If you want to find a bunch of teens, check out Adams this is where they hang out at.

The old teen grid is kind of empty right now but I've noticed that trend all over SL on the mainland. I've been going for about 8 months every now and then and didn't realize where I was until my teenage son (he's 18) told me it was the old teen grid.  There's still enough cool stuff to check out, especially if you like to just wander around.

I remember the teen grid when it was the teen grid. I've always kept an eye on my son while on line and noticed that the teens made some great stuff. He was heart broken when the grids merged and he couldn't have an account for about a year and a half.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

I did find this, 

Apparently the teen grid was imported to the mainland, but it doesn't give an SLURL. Guess I'll try the dreaded search...lol!

The former teen grid will show up as a small Mainland-type continent; much appears to be a direct copy of the equivalent regions of Sansara. There isn't much to see but some of it has an interesting unintentionally post-apocalyptic feel.

You may as well start at

Someone also mentioned that you might be able to access it from here...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nix/11/10/41

Can't verify the accuracy of that though...

Thanks everyone. Although I am way beyond having ever been on the teen grid, I did have a friend of my son who took an interest and was on there for a while. I set up his account and helped him with his avie. I even bought him a few lindens every month. (He's like my own son...lol). It would be cool to just wander around and see what's left. 

Sorry, this was for everyone, didn't mean to reply to Tex only!

Vania Chaplin wrote:

The green button at the bottom of the page should, in my logic, reply to the thread, but not in Linden's logic. It replies to the message were one (re)-enters the thread.

LL did not design this foolish Forum software.  They just foolishly bought it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.