OLD BUSINESS OWNERS (NOT VERY NICE )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The blog was a lot of fun to read. I say 'was' because it's gone now—removed was I think the word they used. I looked at it earlier today while it was still there and I think the line I loved the best was something very close to, "..my explosive post in the Second Life forum..." (meaning this thread, of course).

Dillon Levenque wrote:

The blog was a lot of fun to read. I say 'was' because it's gone now—removed was I think the word they used. I looked at it earlier today while it was still there and I think the line I loved the best was something very close to, "..my explosive post in the Second Life forum..." (meaning this thread, of course).

Huh? If this thread is gone, what are we posting in? :P

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Huh? If this thread is gone, what are we posting in?
:P

Dillon was referring to the OP's blog post about this thread, not this thread itself.  The blog post was quite amusing, as it exposed the OP's ability to comprehend reality as being significantly deficient, as well as exposing their propensity for trying to elevate themselves to something more meaningful than a simple fool who cannot play well with others.

It may be little more than a passé internet meme, but I believe that the term "epic fail" would apply quite suitably in this instance.

..Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.