i have 2 avatars but how do make one the main avatar as the other is the main one I need to partner

frankel2012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello, there is no main and second avatar, please explain what makes you think the difference is.

The only thing i can think about is, your "main" owns land (home), money, clothes has a job ....

You can only transfer - transferable items, all the money but no names, homes, jobs.

To help you please edit your thread and explain main - second avatar.

Monti

All of your accounts are equal in the eyes of LL. Some may be free accounts and some may be Premium, but all are individuals as far as LL is concerned - there is no automatic linkage or heirarchy between them other than what they may trace from your personal info and IP address if they are investigating an abuse report against you.

However, you can only be signed into the website with one account at a time. So you need to sign out of the website as 'Avatar A' and sign back in as 'Avatar B' (using the Avatar B user name and password) to do things for Avatar B like changing their Partner status or selling their L$ or changing their password.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.