Sign in to follow this  
BlackHeaven1983

Poser Animation - Stationary Feet Issue

I'm new to poser and have created a very crappy but simple animation test....inside of poser, the feet are locked, so when i move the hips around, the legs automatically buckle and bend while the feet stay in one place....however, after i export the BVH file and import it into SL, the opposite happens.  Instead of the hips moving and the feet staying still, the hips stay still and the feet shift all over...  does anyone know a fix or a work-around?  

STILL NEED HELP, but I have an update.  I turned off the IK system before exporting and that helped a LITTLE.  Now the feet don't shift AS much, but they still do alot....more so than what is acceptable.  I hope a few poser animators can help me refine this, cuz right now it doesn't seem like any complex animations with poser are possible for SL.

That shifting might be the curve between keyframes you have chosen to use. Something simple to try, would be to keyframe every frame in the area where you are seeing the problem. This will make the curves between frames less influential. You can also change the curves angles.

i'm having the same issue and keyframing does not work. the feet are 100% flat and level in poser pro but when uploaded to SL the feet move up and down with the movement of the hips vertically