Need help importing CR2 files into Poser

BlackHeaven1983

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new to poser and wanting to create animations for SL with it.  I don't care for animating in blender, and most the alternatives only let you import one figure at a time, which makes two figure animations almost impossible (i.e. hugs, sex, interactions) 

My issue is that when I open a CR2 file in poser, it doesn't seem to open anything at all...  and when I open the OBJ file, that came with the CR2, it shows me the mesh of the figure but it doesn't seem to be rigged at all...  I know the two files work together, but HOW do you open them?  I've tried looking it up in the poser forums, and they only tell you WHAT the files are and what they do....it doesn't explain HOW to use them....which seems ridiculous to me, but that is where i'm stuck.  I've tried importing and opening both the CR2 and OBJ in multiple ways and nothing seems to work...  Do I HAVE to put the figures in my library somehow? 

I hope someone can save me from this madness, and feel free to include any tips from your experience.

Ah, thank you!  It worked!  :)  Though it's actually located in the Users folder 

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character

I just made a new folder in there called SL Avatars and dropped my cr2 and obj files in, then restarted poser and BAM, presto chango, I can open them in the library.  Thanks a million!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.