What is This?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

unn1.jpg

I was driving my tank around the old teen grid lately, having upgraded my equipment from the 'Brokli Bot Incidents' of 2011 when I happened across a strange metallic object on the side of the road, much like described above.

unn2.jpg

Dark and foreboding, this massive device sat there embedded in the ground, most likely monitoring all nearby activity and certainly up to no good.

unn3.jpg

Opening my hatch and risking a closer look, I determined that the object was named "Utility - Network Node" and under control of an organization called '.Network Maintenance branch' under the command of a man named Jack Mondegreen... a devious general of a most evil, corrupt organization if I had ever heard of one.

unn4.jpg

Now, from previous experience, much like the Brokli Movie Star bots that infested the mainland roads and highways before, such devices would be invulnerable to direct assault from conventional weapons, most likely including tank guns as well.

...but that didn't stop me from trying.

unn5.jpg

...To Be Continued.

Wow, that is really fun picture story. You don't happen to have your own thread for those? Maybe also one where everyone could put their own storypictures if have some specific storytheme.

About those things in the old teengrid, never been there or seen them.

Teamwork.png

You know, people [& minions] want to know...

1) Do they ever make it to the Quickie Mart

2) Is the bathroom usable?

3) Are the Nachos any good?

4) Can you operate the Pink Tank with melted cheese on your fingers?

5) What soda do our heroines decide to get?

Oh and...

6) Can the Node thingies be put out of commission?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.