Merry Christmas! Best wishes for the New Year 2014.

Rolig Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

18 answers to this question

Rolig Loon wrote:

I wish everyone a relaxed, safe holiday season.  I hope you enjoy health and friendship in 2014 and that the new year brings you new opportunites to grow.

Thank you Rolig! I too wish everyone a happy holiday season and a wondrous 2014.

Thank you all for keeping me company here over the last year.

Let's do it again!

Maddy

• Like 2

Christmas means something different for each person and friends, but everyone appreciates a simple card or message. Many families take a picture to send friends a card, but even if it does not, text messages or emails wishing a Merry Christmas friends make them feel special . For their extended friends who live far away, this might be the only time of year that you get to see your friends so you do not appreciate receiving something from you. Christmas wishes For Friends Sending an actual card through the mail for the holidays can be a refreshing change for the recipient that can increase your happiness if they might be feeling stressed

New Year is celebrated all over the world with great fun and passion. 1st January is a special day for the people and they welcome upcoming year in their own way. People do lots of things on this occasion; Celebration of New Year is a fun full of food, frolic, and rituals. People celebrate it with music and dance. But overall it is a festival which shown happiness in people and spread joy everywhere. On this event of happiness wish your friends and dear ones with best New Year wishes messages. Wishescollection is presenting an excellent collection of New Year messages for everyone.

To have a look at New Year stuff just visit us: http://www.wishescollection.com/category/new-year-wishes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.