Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

2014 evil plans

1-the lindens want leave from second life forever,

2-the word of warcraft employers are the new gm in second life

3-the griefers can change the buildings in all areas with out permission

4-all people in second life want go to entropia universe,

5-second life have lots updates for destroy all exploids

6-the new graphics engine in second life maybe are in year 2025

7-the linden labs want eliminate the report system for (we cant help to yours thanks for you patience)

8-report system exist?

9-the textures are mesh, very advance mode graphics with a horrible older land textures, thats make a sence?

10-the bots invasion and griefer invasion in all private lands

11-the new land in second life, is lag land this is very slow area nice for to live.

12-maybe the griefers can take a total control of the sl market..

13-the next second life expansion is in..... second life expansion? what is that?

14-snowden say the nsca spy inside of second life, the USA goberment spy my post in this forums

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some unsolicated advice....take it, or leave it, and yes it's long winded.

Seek out a way to truly vent your frustrations, aside from complaining about things that haven't(and won't) happened. You have a lot of anger and animosity pent up inside you, and it clearly has nowhere to go but your fingers. I don't know what it is about the world in general that has left you so angry about things to the point that you have to make something up to be angry about, but you have made it abundantly clear that you cannot deal with the stress of whatever that thing is. I suggest finding a way to do so, before you really implode. You're only going to make yourself even more stressed when you focus entirely on the negatives in life, even if they aren't real(well, worse, when they aren't real).

There is a vast world out there for you to explore. Whether you choose to do so in a virtual environment, or a real environment, there is just SO much out there. Enjoy it while you've got it. Life only lasts but a mere blink of an eye, in the grand scheme of things. Someday you may find yourself living in regret that you didn't enjoy what you did have, because everything before you will be slowly, or worse quickly, fading before your eyes.

I'm not putting you, or your opinions down. I do understand you're angry about things, real or not. Just merely offering some advice. Every day in this world people are forced to say goodbye to those they love. People that would give anything in the world to have just one more good day. One more good hour. Even one more good minute would do for some. It often isn't until we're faced with losing things and people we love that we realize just what we had, and have. I'm seeing that now with a dear family member who is saying goodbye tonight, and burying a loved one the day after Christmas. Someone who, for all intents and purposes, seemed like a very happy individual, except he complained an awful lot about things(not always things that actually happened, either). But now that he's looking back on life, he's realized all the things he worried about mean absolutely nothing. All the things that made him angry, stressed him out and caused him to lash out for no apparent reason....are pointless. Why are they now pointless? Because he's burying his father. A man who taught him to live life, to love life and to respect life. because life is a gift. A gift so very easily taken away. He didn't listen then, but I can guarantee you he's listening now. Regret is never a state one should live in.

That has absolutely nothing to do with you personally. But watching a friend come to this realization, is a pretty painful thing to watch. Sure everyone has gripes, everyone has issues and everyone complains. But when you start complaining about things that don't even exist, you start to become that person no one ever wants to be like. You become a shining example of exactly how NOT to live life. Be it sl, or rl, it's all the same. If you're this angry over things that haven't actually happened, I can only imagine the stress you must feel over things that really do happen. That's a very unfortunate state of mind to be in. But it's one you can overcome. Don't dwell on the things that give you grief, stress, or heartache, for any longer than you must. If you continue to do so, you'll soon find you've nothing left to be grateful for, or even angry about, because your entire world is a great big ball of negative that just blurs together. You'll also quickly find yourself alone, because no one wants to be around that kind of negativity all the time.

FInd something you enjoy, and love the heck out of it. That's a great way to turn all that negativity into a great big ball of positive.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Tari Landar wrote:

Some unsolicated advice....take it, or leave it, and yes it's long winded.

Seek out a way to truly vent your frustrations, aside from complaining about things that haven't(and won't) happened. You have a lot of anger and animosity pent up inside you, and it clearly has nowhere to go but your fingers. I don't know what it is about the world in general that has left you so angry about things to the point that you have to make something up to be angry about, but you have made it abundantly clear that you cannot deal with the stress of whatever that thing is. I suggest finding a way to do so, before you really implode. You're only going to make yourself even more stressed when you focus entirely on the negatives in life, even if they aren't real(well, worse, when they aren't real).

There is a vast world out there for you to explore. Whether you choose to do so in a virtual environment, or a real environment, there is just SO much out there. Enjoy it while you've got it. Life only lasts but a mere blink of an eye, in the grand scheme of things. Someday you may find yourself living in regret that you didn't enjoy what you did have, because everything before you will be slowly, or worse quickly, fading before your eyes.

I'm not putting you, or your opinions down. I do understand you're angry about things, real or not. Just merely offering some advice. Every day in this world people are forced to say goodbye to those they love. People that would give anything in the world to have just one more good day. One more good hour. Even one more good minute would do for some. It often isn't until we're faced with losing things and people we love that we realize just what we had, and have. I'm seeing that now with a dear family member who is saying goodbye tonight, and burying a loved one the day after Christmas. Someone who, for all intents and purposes, seemed like a very happy individual, except he complained an awful lot about things(not always things that actually happened, either). But now that he's looking back on life, he's realized all the things he worried about mean absolutely nothing. All the things that made him angry, stressed him out and caused him to lash out for no apparent reason....are pointless. Why are they now pointless? Because he's burying his father. A man who taught him to live life, to love life and to respect life. because life is a gift. A gift so very easily taken away. He didn't listen then, but I can guarantee you he's listening now. Regret is never a state one should live in.

That has absolutely nothing to do with you personally. But watching a friend come to this realization, is a pretty painful thing to watch. Sure everyone has gripes, everyone has issues and everyone complains. But when you start complaining about things that don't even exist, you start to become that person no one ever wants to be like. You become a shining example of exactly how NOT to live life. Be it sl, or rl, it's all the same. If you're this angry over things that haven't actually happened, I can only imagine the stress you must feel over things that really do happen. That's a very unfortunate state of mind to be in. But it's one you can overcome. Don't dwell on the things that give you grief, stress, or heartache, for any longer than you must. If you continue to do so, you'll soon find you've nothing left to be grateful for, or even angry about, because your entire world is a great big ball of negative that just blurs together. You'll also quickly find yourself alone, because no one wants to be around that kind of negativity all the time.

FInd something you enjoy, and love the heck out of it. That's a great way to turn all that negativity into a great big ball of positive.

WAO

Margaret Tatcher is ALIVE!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

2014 evil plans

1-the lindens want leave from second life forever,

2-the word of warcraft employers are the new gm in second life

3-the griefers can change the buildings in all areas with out permission

4-all people in second life want go to entropia universe,

5-second life have lots updates for destroy all exploids

6-the new graphics engine in second life maybe are in year 2025

7-the linden labs want eliminate the report system for (we cant help to yours thanks for you patience)

8-report system exist?

9-the textures are mesh, very advance mode graphics with a horrible older land textures, thats make a sence?

10-the bots invasion and griefer invasion in all private lands

11-the new land in second life, is lag land this is very slow area nice for to live.

12-maybe the griefers can take a total control of the sl market..

13-the next second life expansion is in..... second life expansion? what is that?

14-snowden say the nsca spy inside of second life, the USA goberment spy my post in this forums

You don't have to worry about the last one - you seem to have developed a perfect encryption system for yourself if that post is any indication.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry that you are not happy. I have experienced similar frustrations with aspects of Second Life.

There is no evil plan. SL is a business and griefers are bad for business. 

Thousands of abuse reports are filed every day, it takes time to review those reports. 

You do not need to prove your point, because most of the Residents here are already aware of the issues you are experiencing. Grief is bad and undesirable, I agree.

1. Linden Lab employees are human beings who applied for a Job at LL. Nothing more.

4. I thought that we were going to Mars. I did not see Entropia on my star charts.

13. The craft can only transport a limited number of passengers. We have the numbers we need.

14. Snow-Den. An American slang word, two parts. First part is "snowed". it means to utterly defeat an opponent in a manner in which your opponent is blinded and frozen by a stunning single attack. The second part has a dual purpose meaning, a sleeping Bear lives in a cave or a Den, followed by the phonetic purpose which makes make the whole word -snowden- sound like "snowed-em", which sounds like snowed them. 

 

There should be an American slang language class. It would be as American as apple pie. A place where everybody knows your name, for people who have the eye of the tiger. All they would have to do, is to follow the yellow brick road and they wouldn't be in Kansas anymore.

 

  en·tro·py (N)
 [ éntrəpee ]

1. measure of disorder: a measure of the disorder that exists in a system

2. measure of unavailable energy: a measure of the energy in a system or process that is unavailable to do work.

3. measure of efficiency: a measure of the random errors noise occurring in the transmission of signals, and from this a measure of the efficiency of transmission systems

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Knowl Paine wrote:

I'm sorry that you are not happy. I have experienced similar frustrations with aspects of Second Life.

There is no evil plan. SL is a business and griefers are bad for business. 

Thousands of abuse reports are filed every day, it takes time to review those reports. 

You do not need to prove your point, because most of the Residents here are already aware of the issues you are experiencing. Grief is bad and undesirable, I agree.

1. Linden Lab employees are human beings who applied for a Job at LL. Nothing more.

4. I thought that we were going to Mars. I did not see Entropia on my star charts.

13. The craft can only transport a limited number of passengers. We have the numbers we need.

14. Snow-Den. An American slang word, two parts. First part is "snowed". it means to utterly defeat an opponent in a manner in which your opponent is blinded and frozen by a stunning single attack. The second part has a dual purpose meaning, a sleeping Bear lives in a cave or a Den, followed by the phonetic purpose which makes make the whole word -snowden- sound like "snowed-em", which sounds like snowed them. 

 

There should be an American slang language class. It would be as American as apple pie. A place where everybody knows your name, for people who have the eye of the tiger. All they would have to do, is to follow the yellow brick road and they wouldn't be in Kansas anymore.

 

  en·tro·py (N)

 [ éntrəpee ]

 

1. measure of disorder: a measure of the disorder that exists in a system

 

2. measure of unavailable energy: a measure of the energy in a system or process that is unavailable to do work.

 

3. measure of efficiency: a measure of the random errors noise occurring in the transmission of signals, and from this a measure of the efficiency of transmission systems

 

the new name is Excuse life, in year 2014 a part of evil plans

Link to post
Share on other sites


Imnotgoing Sideways wrote:

I'm gonna commit a hostile take over of Linden Lab. =^-^=

 

 


Imnotgoing Sideways wrote:

I'm gonna commit a hostile take over of Linden Lab. =^-^=

 

 

we cannot criticize anything, any critcal is hostility, that's also the evil plan of 2014

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


IvanTwin Rogers wrote:


Dresden Ceriano wrote:

W.E.  Is this you with a new agenda?

...Dres

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

 

 

sure thats is true!!!

Well then, welcome back, sweety.
sorry-053.gif

...Dres

welcome to

Link to post
Share on other sites


IvanTwin Rogers wrote:


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


IvanTwin Rogers wrote:


Dresden Ceriano wrote:

W.E.  Is this you with a new agenda?

...Dres

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

 

 

sure thats is true!!!

Well then, welcome back, sweety.
sorry-053.gif

...Dres

welcome to

Welcome to what?

...Dres

Link to post
Share on other sites


RudolphFarquhar wrote:

I have no particular evil plans for 2014.

I thought I'd just continue being as *******
pleasant
as I have been in 2013.

**********Rudi**********

 An excellent idea..and with that you will continue to gain the respect and admiration of your peers....whomever those people may be....

Link to post
Share on other sites


Tex Monday wrote:


RudolphFarquhar wrote:

I have no particular evil plans for 2014.

I thought I'd just continue being as *******
pleasant
as I have been in 2013.

**********Rudi**********

 An excellent idea..and with that you will continue to gain the respect and admiration of your peers....whomever those people may be....

I have no ******* peers.

**********Rudi**********

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...