I want to apologize to everyone for kopibot and more I love this game I'm sorry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you were banned you might know it by now. You wouldn't be able to login or you would have received an email at the email address associated with your account.

If you received an Inworld message that items were deleted from your Inventory, that is typically the extent of any action LL may take.

Good luck.

If you unknowingly got something that someone else copybotted, nothing will happen other than it will disappear from your inventory.  However if you accepted and used something that you knew was copybotted, then you may have to face some consequences.

If you actually copybotted something then you deserve to be banned.  How would you feel if you spent a long time making a product and someone came along and ripped it off? Copybotting is stealing plain and simple and that makes you a thief. There is no excuse for it and being a DJ doesn't get you any special treatment. I have no sympathy for you if you are a copybotter.

• 2 weeks later...

Orca Flotta wrote:

I even pay for killing enemies I am a normal person who loves next sl

LOL, that makes absolutely zero sense. A normal person wouldn't pay for killing their enemies ... fuk, a normal person wouldn't have enemies in the first place!

everyone has enemies, but most people don't have enemies that they'd want dead... And even those who secretly dream about their enemies ending up dead, most will not go around trying to make that happen, and of those that do, most aren't going to write about it on some website...

nubko seems a rather sick individual, not just a thief but a homicidal maniac as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.