I need friends to teach and guide.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nagumi Yazimoto wrote:

Hello. I am often wrongfully banned from many sims, I am hoping to meet new friends willing to become frinds with me and follow Instructions in regards to those sims, and of course "hang out", at times. 

What does "follow instructions in regards to those sims" , presumably the ones you are banned from, mean?  Are you looking for people to go back and grief those sims or cause trouble for them? 

A sim owner or their agents can ban you for any reason at all or no reason at all and doesn't even have to tell you why.  Given this post and the fact that you have been banned from many sims, I seriously doubt you were wrongfully banned.

From what kind of places did you get banned? Your account isn't new, so those bans weren't a result of the usual problems new residents run into. I've been in SL for more than 3 years now and have never been banned, even if my avatarapperance sometimes may have provoked it for some.

Usually sim rules over at least one of the following areas:

- Behavior

- Clothing

- Apperance

Places with rather strict rules (such as roleplaysims or ballrooms) usually have a sign hanging at the landing point or automatically hand out notecards to inform visitors about certain rules. I'll always read them, to check if any of their rules could apply to my current apperance. If I'm unsure about a rule, I look if there is a staff member around and ask them politely.

I need new frends to go to "key sims" and speak and interact with the residents there on my behalf. After having learned my ways and ideas regarding dealing with these sims in the residents/visitors in them, I feel it will be a great learning event for both new and old users. And thank you Nancy, I will contact you as soon as soon I am able. As I've said, I am hoping to help new and old players, and make new friends, nothing regarding harming other users. Thank you for your repys all.

• 4 weeks later...

Nagumi Yazimoto wrote:

I need new frends to go to "key sims" and speak and interact with the residents there on my behalf. After having learned my ways and ideas regarding dealing with these sims in the residents/visitors in them, I feel it will be a great learning event for both new and old users.
And thank you Nancy, I will contact you as soon as soon I am able. As I've said, I am hoping to help new and old players, and make new friends, nothing regarding harming other users. Thank you for your repys all.

This sounds so odd, if you like helping new residents why not find new places? What is so special about these sims?

To say this sounds suspicious, would be an understatement.

• 1 month later...

It will be fine, I will give you a 'special item' to have "sepcial" interactions with my  firiends in these sims.  I'll teach you how to use it, and ask that you go to sims where you can connect with my old friends for me, as well perhaps make a few new friends yourself along with having me as a new friend.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.