Sign in to follow this  
Ricblas Ferraris

How is possible to have 38 reviews in only three days?

Question

All you have to do is sell to at least 38 very satisfied customers. It happens. Why would you think it was an "outrage"?

10 answers to this question

All you have to do is sell to at least 38 very satisfied customers. It happens. Why would you think it was an "outrage"?

You know how much it cost to get 38 five star reviews in three days?

If you do not employ any trick that's impossible

I know that nobody will say here the trick, but I'm sure there is.

Nope. Each buyer only has to pay for the item one time, and there have to be at least 38 buyers. Simple math. That's the only trick. If you are asking about your own store, be happy. That's a great sales record. If you are asking about someone else's store, why do you care?

I expect that Ricolas believes a merchant has been using alts to submit favorable reviews of his own products.

It's possible, of course, but such schemes are usually found out fairly quickly by Linden Lab, and they take a dim view of the practice.

But Ricolas, you (and we) have no way of knowing whether those reviews are fraudulent, or just a lot of very happy customers.  Rather than fretting about it, why not concentrate on making excellent products and providing excellent customer service yourself?  That's the real way to succeed.

I have done work for a good friend in SL whose products sell very well and always have a steady stream of excellent reviews. You don't have to cheat to get a lot of positive reviews. You just have to sell a lot of really good merchandise.

It is possible if you have a great product that sells to a lot of people.  For all you know they may have sold hundreds of them so 38 reviews would be normal for that volume of sales.

38 five star reviews in three days to have the product placed in the top positions in the search. That means that 100% of customers in that periodohan kindly make a critical and you have given 5 stars each.

Once the item is up positive reviews disappear almost entirely.

Like I said IDK, i can not make accusation without a shred of proof. Could have be beta inwould for six month and when relased all those people waiting to buy it for all i know. Simple choice, if when one wants to buy but instinct feel all wrong then move else were.