so my firestorm camera view is messed up how do i change it back to default?

Chinavelli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

http://gyazo.com/77efe079750a056da96d3a8b883ac042

is how my camera view is on the regular sl viewer . its move over head full body n when i walk it stays in place 

firestorm on the other hand is under her butt not positioning up. when i fix it with the controll settings it just moves back under when she walks. i really liked firestorm but i will have to uninstall if i cant get the camera settings fixed. 

http://gyazo.com/723352a8ab352b989f4229666b6850d6

11 answers to this question

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2013 at 1:37 PM, Rolig Loon said:

Type ESC or Shift + ESC a few times.  That should reset your camera view.  You could also try CTRL + 9, which does the same thing.

I had the issue from the title and Shift + ESC was the solution. Would not have tried it if not for this post.

And there are ways to change the Default Camera Position. See SL Camera Tips. Unfortunately... or fortunately, depending, the Shift+ESC resets these defaults. So, depending on how you setup your camera, you need to understand what ESC, Ctrl-8, 9, 0, and Shift+ESC do. Experiment.

I always change my default camera position. I lower it so I don't feel like I'm on the second floor looking down on my avatar.

oh I fixed all my issue by setting all my settings back to default under preferences but had to reset all my preferences again. was only way for me. was horrible I was lookin from ground up nothing would stop it. not reboot or esc or any of that or even tp. 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.