Goodbye to someone who really made a difference

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

DId you know that he actually started off in SL as a griefer, received a very long ban, and then decided to work for good when his access was restored . . .

**********Rudi**********

Are you saying he was a Griefer during the closed beta?  Andrew's profile shows a birthdate of 6/2/2002.

The public beta did not start until October 2002.  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/History_of_Second_Life

Isn't high fidelity helping SL in many ways? So he is still working for virutal reality, and even SL in a smaller but yet maybe better way?

Maybe he was a greifer during beta and then ended up getting hornorary profile date kept because they gave him his profile back?

He might also be evil. He could be a time traveller trying to kill your mother so you don't exist. I have no proof of that, and need to make food that may clog my arteries and think to myself...do I NEED it, but I want it and it is not so bad as many other thing. If I jog on the spot while watching over it will it cancel out? I mean, most likely not. But my economic and various other stats make me think I may die earlier than the 70-80 years I might expect to live, with my mental capabilities. Then I think, I don't want to be senile and it seems like there is no cure for that. So controllably killing myself is important to me, I can always stop if I don't like it...and start again if I need to. What better way than fried food, experimental recipes with strange cheese that may not work out but offers a slightly different taste. Besides, it is loade with fat anyway. The ingredients, some of them, may go off soon....wasting them is upsetting and eating the food will be happier of a solution to the problems of both living to long and regret over the food.

You see, not all things are so simple. His leaving is not entirely a loss, and may actually turn out to be a benifit because there may be an awsome linden that gets into a posiiton to kick some bugs out. Sometimes better thinkers or more experience is not needed as much as simply a differen view or different mind working on the problem!

All hail Newb LInden! I am sure whoever it turns out to be will not call hiself Newb, but I don't know who it will be. Maybe non, just sort of a way to avoid firing someone in the future so....yeah, sad. They should hire people, make more jobs and save the world through higher employment. Back to food, one of the few things I have control over...yet, even that....oh well.

Perrie Juran wrote:

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

DId you know that he actually started off in SL as a griefer, received a very long ban, and then decided to work for good when his access was restored . . .

**********Rudi**********

Are you saying he was a Griefer during the closed beta?  Andrew's profile shows a birthdate of 6/2/2002.

The public beta did not start until October 2002. 

Andrew was there from the beginning in 1999.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.