Sign in to follow this  
Jodi Sharple

Mistress is looking for slaves

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

I don't know. Maybe I'm suffering from a save-the-damsel complex and I'm trying to shed some positive light on someone who may or may not deserve it.

A few years ago, I met this guy who got super turned on by paying men to dominate him.  I thought, "Why not?" and did it.  He ended up paying me a total of 15,000L for one session, which I thought that was rather excessive.  I just laughed it off and had fun taking my sister shopping with the proceeds.  But when he IMed for another meeting, I turned him down... I just wasn't comfortable with selling myself that way.  I think of it as an experiment from which I learned that my sense of self-respect is not worth any amount of money.

Because of this, I personally find it difficult to think of someone being willing to give up their self-respect for financial gain in a positive light... even when they try to justify the action by not charging very much for it.

...Dres

Hmmm, I think if this guy had met a certain acquaintance of mine the session would not have lasted very long, and this guy would have been broke very quickly.

Of course, I'm referring to my acquaintance who believes almost everyone in the forums must be masochists, otherwise why would they persist in submitting themselves to such continuing humiliation at his hands.

What he can't understand is why they complain about it.

© The Judge

If it's a properly-negotiated, consensual, arrangement that satisfies both parties, then who is anyone here to judge? Let others have their kink in peace -- financial domination may very well actually be some individuals' kink, rather than a means to an end. I've known people for whom the exchange of money is a kink in and of itself.

Financial burdens are not for the dominant to bear alone -- in RL, would I be a findomme for expecting a live-in subbie to pitch in for food, rent, and bills? Granted, RL isn't SL, but the question still applies -- would I be a findomme for expecting a subbie who has my parcel set as their home, and uses that space for their own ends, to pitch in? Heck, let's turn this situation on its end -- if a subbie is getting a free ride in exchange for sexual availability (which is the implication of the statement dominants should be the financial burden of a D/s relationship), would we be raking them through the coals for being a pro sub?

jujmental wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

I don't know. Maybe I'm suffering from a save-the-damsel complex and I'm trying to shed some positive light on someone who may or may not deserve it.

A few years ago, I met this guy who got super turned on by paying men to dominate him.  I thought, "Why not?" and did it.  He ended up paying me a total of 15,000L for one session, which I thought that was rather excessive.  I just laughed it off and had fun taking my sister shopping with the proceeds.  But when he IMed for another meeting, I turned him down... I just wasn't comfortable with selling myself that way.  I think of it as an experiment from which I learned that my sense of self-respect is not worth any amount of money.

Because of this, I personally find it difficult to think of someone being willing to give up their self-respect for financial gain in a positive light... even when they try to justify the action by not charging very much for it.

...Dres

Hmmm, I think if this guy had met a certain acquaintance of mine the session would not have lasted very long, and this guy would have been broke very quickly.

Of course, I'm referring to my acquaintance who believes almost everyone in the forums must be masochists, otherwise why would they persist in submitting themselves to such continuing humiliation at his hands.

What he can't understand is why they complain about it.

© The Judge

Oh lawdy. 15k L ? Give me his name, I have a male avatar for him!

And Mr. Judge, you can give me the name of this acquaintance of yours, as well. The more irrideemable he/she is, the better. Just let'em rip into me. :matte-motes-evil:

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

And Mr. Judge, you can give me the name of this acquaintance of yours, as well. The more irrideemable he/she is, the better. Just let'em rip into me.

Unfortunately (for you) he does not consider it worthwhile engaging with those who choose to express themselves pretentiously by using words they do not actually know how to spell.

© The Judge

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

From which part of the world must you hail from to consider irredeemable a pretentious word?

Texas obviously qualifies.

And anywhere else, if you use it when you can't spell it.

© The Judge

Oh please, you don't pay for a home for your slaves, you have the home because you want the home and now you can't afford it so you are trying to rip off other people so you can live in the home YOU chose to rent.

For Gods sakes, you do realize how utterly ridiculous you sound and how any value or credability you may have had as a supposed Dominant just hit rock bottom. lol But thank you for the laugh.