Why is my group constantly closing when I try to open it?

Asia Nightshade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

We just switched people in our sim group to another older group because we wanted the old name back.  The thing is, the group doesnt want to open half the time, you open it and type then get a message that its .  I type something into it and it takes forever then I get a message that its not going through then it shuts the group chat on its own.  If it does finally go through by chance it takes forever to show up.  I have been doing this since I switched everyone over a couple of weeks ago, all people in the group are having this issue it seems though other groups with alot more people in it are fine.  I have attempted it as suggested in other notices here with no other groups open and it STILL does it.  There are only about 165 now in the new group so far so its not that and as I said I do it when I have no other group open.  This group seems to be bugged :(  Any help?  The group is 

3 answers to this question

I don't know why. If you think it is bug, you could report it. It never hurts to submit a case with Support, if you find a solution you could close the case.

All I can recommend is to type things out in notepad, and copy and paste into Group messages. Maybe it will stay open long enough.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_Tracker

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-contact-customer-support/ta-p/739385

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.