Anti-socials... Are you one?

CNikki993

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

a passive aggressive God. I'm sure such a thing exists. Just sure of it.

On the charge of cluttering up the already competitive cut-price spirituality market  with yet another individual religion: Guilty

© The Judge

And here's a relevant hymn you can sing along to in the church inside your head.

jujmental wrote:

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

a passive aggressive God. I'm sure such a thing exists. Just sure of it.

On the charge of cluttering up the already competitive cut-price spirituality market  with yet another individual religion: Guilty

© The Judge

And here's a relevant hymn you can sing along to in the church inside your head.

We just became friends.

I don't care what your opinion is on the matter, I'm taking you in as a friend. You've just been friend-raped.

... Possibly proving what you just mentioned about anti-social behaviors attracting friends, but whatevs.

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

We just became friends.

As I keep pointing out, your feelings are yours and yours alone, and if you don't want to be affected with terminally splenetic angst you must own them, recognising and acknowledging them as your own personal responses to whatever stimuli which have impinged upon your consciousness, intentionally or otherwise, whether you have comprehended them accurately or misunderstood them.

Since I have uberconscious mastery of the way I think and express myself acordingly, I will point out that whatever relationship you might consider you have with me, you will be wrong. There is no "we" in anything you might state.

"We" are not friends, nor will "We"ever have a relationship. Whatever avatar handle I use is an artificial construct with no continuing nor verifiable persona, and which may take on completely different characteristics at a whim, with or without a name change. Would you try to have a stable relationship with the weather?

On the charge of pompous presumption: Guilty

© The Judge

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

Don't care. We're friends. You've been friend-raped. Let the healing process begin.

Feel free to role play being my friend.

There are lots of delusionary people here, and some of them might believe you.

Unfortunately (for you) you will then probably become a target of internet terrorism.

Since you will be tainted by presumed association.

Even if it does not actually exist.

But perhaps you'll enjoy being hounded by stupid people.

© The Judge

Perrie Juran wrote:

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

jujmental wrote:

JaedenDelanaire wrote:

We just became friends.

blah blah blah blah

© The Judge

Don't care. We're friends. You've been friend-raped. Let the healing process begin.

omg Perrie Laughing so hard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to meet people, do the same as in RL, strike a conversation or such.  If you are a conservative person IRL then it won't be as easy as some others would think and I find some people in this thread un-sensitive towards a person who has a hard time fitting in, not everyone has that touch to approach others or have a naturally magnetic personallity and I'm sure it took a lot of courage for Nikki to come forward; choice of words weren't the best tho.  If you are picky about who you hang out with then you can't expect to have a big circle of friends.

I sent you a friend request :)

-Mio

• 2 months later...

I don't know what's happeneing in this thread anymore, but I kind of sympathize with the OP. I used to be like that, it just takes some very social friends to pull you out of it. Nowadays I find I'm the very social one that brings everyone together - in my group, at least.

Basically, if you want to hang out with some very open and carefree dudes (and dudettes, I like to hang out with any level-headed person regardless of gender) go ahead and IM me inworld. Just be prepared for some very varied points of view and likes/dislikes. As long as you're calm, you'll be fine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.