[12:19] tkARC/FreedomContinent (m) v1.1: llGetAnimationOverride error: neither PERMISSION_OVERRIDE_A

James1949

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've gone to were it show on the map.  Looked for hidden objects (ctrl, alt, T)

and every minute I get:

[12:23] tkARC/FreedomContinent (m) v1.1: llGetAnimationOverride error: neither PERMISSION_OVERRIDE_ANIMATIONS or PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permissions are set 

How do I get read of this?  It's causing all sorts of problems in my viewer.

1 answer to this question

Hi James,

It appears that the responses from Innula and Steph didn't help, so let's try again. If this error message occurs on more than one sim, then you are wearing the object that's sending the messages, and it will be an attachment. Right click on your avatar and "Take Off->Detach->(Select attachment point)" to remove attachments one at a time. The last thing you detached before the messages stopped will be the offending object.

If you only get these messages on one sim, then it's probable that you dropped an attachment on the ground and you will have to find it. You can do that via "World->Show->Beacons" and check "Scripted". This will help you locate the offending object. Firestorm has a better search facility "World->Area Search", which allows you to search by Owner.

If you try these things and they don't help, come back to edit your question via "Options" over there on the right and give us an update. Do not repeat the question, particularly without adding any additional information. That will push other people's questions off the front page and give us no idea what else to suggest.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.