NSA spying on Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already in a Universe of infinity diversity, I was born here as a young star. It is said that we are stardust, starseeds, youngsters. The NSA isn't the only entity capable of listening.

They said I would get a Mortarboard if I graduated from a University. Seeing as I can cap a bull, I didn't need an Ox fording on my cap. Nor did I need tassels to remind that it is all bullshyt.

Pupils throw their hats in the air when they graduate because they won't need a brain anymore.

I only read fortune cookies and bumper stickers. Search engines are only going to repeat what you just wrote. I want to learn new things, like fresh water under the Ocean, I like that news story.

NPR National Public Radio / scientists-map-vast-reserves-of-freshwater-under-the-seabed

The only problem with this recent discovery is that others have claimed it existed a long time ago, but people who were certain they were right because a book told them what to think, refused to listen.

"Molten metal is Non-magnetic. But it creates a magnetic field when it's flowing and there are currents in the molten metal core of the Earth. 

It is interesting to note that the north and south poles that everyone knows about are just the strongest one and are moving.  Lower strength N and S are all over the earth. I seem to rember the tte Hubble scope is switched off at point in its orbit becouse it passes thru a dead field spot. 

Finneli Felwitch wrote:

I am not your mother, go ask your local history teacher, I don't have time to give you a complete break down of the human origins. Please refer to Dragon Bone Hill: An Ice-Age Saga of Homo erectus ISBN 0195152913, Introduction to Physical Anthropology, 2013-2014 Edition ISBN-13: 978-1-285-06197-9

Also as you have have noticed, written text can contain bias and therefore you should also combine the documents with physical evidence (fossil remains), using Relative Dating or Chronometric Dating to find the age of an artifact(s). 

1. Mhm, that's what I thought.

2. "History" begins about 8,000 yrs ago so asking a history teacher about human behavior 400,000 years ago would not be much use. Now would it? 

3. That book does not address homo erectus government spying on anyone (of course).  It is about various hypotheses based on the fossil record (of course, since there isn't anything else to base it on).

4. You are more likely to be my mother than an anthropologist.

Knowl Paine wrote:

If knowledge is a cumulative succession, where are the civilizations with a 3-4 letter alphabets?

It used to be called The Teen Grid. Now they hang around the forums and demonstrate their semi-literacy here.

[sorry, my mistake; I was referring to users of ******* 3-4 letter words. And I wouldn't call them civilised.]

**********Rudi**********

Finneli Felwitch wrote:

I will say that there is a chance that I am Irish, since a large number of Irish fleed over to the New World during and after the Irish Potato Famine.

The ******* Irish were only the Welsh that could swim.

But weren't smart enough to keep ******* swimming until they reached ******* Scotland.

**********Rudi**********

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

An avgerage day at the NSA.

What does the NSA find when snooping around the intranets in the U.S.?

Our under cover investigation goes deep into the heart of the beast to see just what the average NSA  employee is finding out about the American public and the intranets..

Lets see if you are as shocked as we were..

That is 60 seconds I'll never get back - Thanks Ceka
:P

[Yes - I had the willpower to stop it after 60 seconds]

Well at least i know now that you're not NSA !

hehehehe

No, just the fact you stupid people let them and I'm waking up to the fact that people are scared of their government , scared of everyone else and scared of their own shadow.  That's why half of you on this discussion think it's ok.  Since when is it ok for ANYONE to spy on you? What makes it ok?

You can't do anything in this game if you don't put money into it. It's even more pointless than it already is not being able to rent/own land, build, or anything else has incurs cost. It's on online game engine for creating but that cost money or just walk around as a freebie noob using it as a 3D chat room. Believe me I've met enough people to know they get bored of that real quick.

Paratrex wrote

the fact that people are scared of their government 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my country I most defiantly am, the prospect of a bullet thru the head tends to do that.

Wow, then my work is done. Your insulted  and offended by a complete stranger on the Internet.  I could have not asked for anything more. This is awesome. Maybe you can find a LibTard oversensitivity government program sponsored by tax payers of course.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.