failed to Upload image to your profile feed

Surfaqua Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if I should say anything (policy isn't clear), but everyone seems anxious for more info, so...

I don't know if it's helpful, but:

Bug #4644 was reported on Dec 4, 2013. Priority was changed to Minor, status was changed from Awaiting Review to Been Triaged to Accepted, and Resolution was changed from none to Triaged to Accepted by CommerceTeam Linden on Dec 11, 2013.

Disclaimer: I don't know if that means it's being worked on or not.

As of January 13, 2014, it has 14 duplicates.

I'll try to remember to update this post if stuff changes.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, so, my many wacky adventures go unnoticed...and I am quite the edventurer...hehe

Eh, I'm a programmer myself, believe me, finding that bug with only a few scraps of info is like being on a threasure island with NO map and armes with a ... teaspoon...they'll get it figured out, I'm sure they will... :)

Happyt new year by the way, to everyone, escpecially LL and a big thanks for providing this second Life :)

Mell

xxx

After one month of failing to upload, I did manage to get one picture posted to my feed. However, it mostly does not work. Keeping a visual diary in the profile feed is one of the most enjoyable things to do on SL and I miss it very much. I just want to thank the hard working programmers who are fixing the problem. I look forward to being able to documenting the beautiful journey on SL again, hopefully soon!

Pi Peapod wrote:

When I attempt to change my profile image the files that I want to upload are grayed out.

Does anyone know why?

- pi -

You'll need to provide a bit more information.  What type of file are you trying to upload?  Are you trying to upload it into SL or just onto your web profile?  Where exactly are they greyed out... on your hard drive?

...Dres

This just started today fior me!

Never has happened before!

I am on an Imac..

I have done everything humanly and avatar possible to check my end.

There has been absolutely no changes to anything.

Unfortunately, this is already starting to cost me rl money.

I hope this mean bug can be caught!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, Xeek said:

Having this problem now too but nothing  on https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

Highly unlikely you'll find anything on the grid status page about this issue.  It seems to be sporadic, yet not related to grid status overall.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  I believe you can save the pics to your computer and then upload them via your profile web page at https://my.secondlife.com/

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.