Is it reasonable to ask linden to remove part of a review if the reviewer has made an false claim

Tealthantos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm a mesh wholesale producer that 6 months ago entered into the tank making market, everything was ok for the first 3 months then I suddenly began reciving accusations from a number of diffrent people claiming first that I ripped from world of tanks (not true and easily proven as I have all the files, renders and part projects), without any evidence to back up their claims - finally leading to 2 reviews agaist my product claiming they were "ripped" and if not from world of tanks then they "have to be from somewhere else"

While I'm more than happy to work out the kinks in a product that someone might not be happy about, I would like to find out if its within reason to have the parts of the reviews that make the false claims to be removed?

1 answer to this question

That's really for Linden Lab to decide.  Submit a support case that contains as much detail as you can provide and let them determine whether the reviews are fair or not.  You cannot remove a review yourself, of course, but Linden Lab does that routinely when then feel it's justified.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.