SAM Broadcaster Problem!

JacobSteven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JacobSteven wrote:

Hello, please advise someone to use a Djovanie SAM Broadcaster but the problem is that just about 15 seconds or more after them? advise on how to do it to be accurate and not so far behind, please?

i think you are talking about stream lag between when you start a song and when it actually starts in SL. there is nothing you can do about that. It is universal over the web. you can test this easily by tuning a local radio statuion on an actual radio and then streaming thier broadcast. There will be a time delay.

Mitch Robbins: O.K., if you want to watch one show but record another show at the same time, the television set does not have to be on channel 3.

Phil Berquist: Yeah it does.

Mitch Robbins: No it doesn't.

Phil Berquist: It does.

Mitch Robbins: No, if you're watching what you're recording, then it has to be on 3.

Phil Berquist: What... the TV or... or the machine?

Mitch Robbins: The TV.

Phil Berquist: You're saying I can record something I'm not even watching?

Mitch Robbins: Yes, that's the point. You don't even need a TV to record.

Phil Berquist: How would I see it?

Mitch Robbins: Well to see it you need a TV.

Ed Furillo: Shut up! Just shut up! He doesn't get it! He'll never get it! It's been 4 hours! The cows can tape something by now! Forget about it please!

JacobSteven wrote:

hmm I listen to music práveže SL not only in SAM Broadcaster but still do not understand why it is so far behind, and as if I changed it ...:matte-motes-smug:

You did not do anything. There is supposed to be a delay. Do not worry about the delay.

Ty si nič neurobil. Tam byť oneskorenie. Nebojte sa o meškaní.

• 10 months later...

Gabriella Whitefalcon wrote:

How do you turn the volume down in sam without turning it down in the stream?

You mean so you dont blow your eardrums out? :)

You have to lower the volume on your desktop. if you mess with the sliders it effects the stream. the other option is to hit the mute button and listen inworld, however, there is a delay between your stream and inworld so if something goes wrong it could take up to a minute for you to hear it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.