Where's The ******* Judge?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I sometimes have to wonder what people's definition of troll actually is, because sometimes it appears as if, in order to be labeled a troll, you merely have to post something with which they disagree and/or in a manner they dislike.  Other times, these so-called trolls just have a sense of humor that simply doesn't align with theirs, if they've got a sense of humor at all.

This is not my understanding of what a troll actually is.... but what do I know?

...Dres

Basically, think of all the posters you admire. Those (he) are (is a) trolls (troll). 

Also, when you post, we can all clearly see your name. The dot dot dot signature is ridiculously redundant, I would even call it gay.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

He can think about whatever he wants about me. He doesn't know me. I do try not to judge anyone. Of course I have, I am not perfect but most the time I don't judge people and when I do catch myself I feel ashamed and make apologies. I know what it feels like and I wouldn't want me being the cause of anyone else feeling like that. Im not trying to look like a saint. Its just me. His words don't effect me. There were plenty of times the Judge has made lots of mistakes and deems himself worthy of being critical of others. If that's how they get there rocks off that fine with me. I tend to skim what they say anyways. I rather have misspelled words occasionally then be a
ass
all the time. 

FIFY

I'm always judging everyone, to do no less means you're not living up to your responsibility to yourself and the people with which you hold dear.  How else can you decipher whether or not a person is trustworthy enough to let them into your life?

...Dres

I guess I am an odd one. I feel the opposite. If someone doesn't have my trust or isn't worthy of my trust I just don't deal with them. I just exit their life as much as possible. 

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Can't get rid of me that easily Mr. Rudolph.
:)
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Ah the ******* fickleness of ******* females.

I suppose it's not so much you don't ******* mean what you say, as you don't even ******* understand what you've typed.

**********Rudi**********

I completely understand what I type. Maybe the problem isn't me..

Sephina Frostbite wrote: I completely understand what I type. Maybe the problem isn't me..

having already ******* said

Sephina Frostbite wrote: I just don't deal with them. I just exit their life as much as possible.

which is blatantly ******* self-contradictory.

What exactly DO you ******* consider "exit" to mean? A very temporary ******* hiatus while you check the ******* Urban Dictionary for more ******* misspellings? Do you suffer from ******* anterograde or transient global amnesia?

**********Rudi**********

steph Arnott wrote:

Your [sic] neither a troll, humorous, interesting or [sic] intelligent enough to last long.

I'd hesitate to suggest that you're a ******* alt of the semi-literate poster desperately haunting this ******* thread, but I am ******* sure that it amuses The Judge to see his grammar and intelligence criticised by those who are happy to publicly display a considerable ******* lack of those very attributes.

**********Rudi************

I said that I don't deal with people I don't trust as much as possible. YOU said then leave the forum. Well I wouldn't have to because a lot of the forum people I trust or don't know so there for I have neither lack or trust for them. The people that I don't deal with hardly ever post. So why again do you say leave the forum? I am not contradicting myself. Sorry Rudolf, you are wrong. I trust most forum people since I know them well enough and for the ones I don't that's okay because I am neither for or against them. I don't know what you are ranting about. See no contradictions and I know what I am talking about. I don't spend my time making enemies. So fortunately I don't have many.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I said that I don't deal with people I don't trust as much as possible. YOU said then leave the forum. Well I wouldn't have to because a lot of the forum people I trust or don't know so there for I have neither lack or trust for them. The people that I don't deal with hardly ever post. So why again do you say leave the forum? I am not contradicting myself. Sorry Rudolf, you are wrong. I trust most forum people since I know them well enough and for the ones I don't that's okay because I am neither for or against them. I don't know what you are ranting about. See no contradictions and I know what I am talking about. I don't spend my time making enemies. So fortunately I don't have many.

Wow, that sounds like you must have said all that without taking a ******* breath.

And without involving your ******* brain.

**********Rudi**********

Wow, that sounds like you must have said all that without taking a ******* breath.

How long did those two neurons take to cobble that atrocious excuse for a sentence?

ADDED: Even a slug thinks faster than two hours and you took, never mind, be next week before you reply.

steph Arnott wrote:

How long did those two neurons take to cobble that atrocious excuse for a sentence?

Two ******* sentences actually. Do you have difficulty counting in binary?

As well as your obvious ******* difficulty in using the ******* quotation facility.

**********Rudi**********

ETA Sorry I wasn't more prompt in replying, but I am not permanently attached to my PC; I was watching Arsenal v Everton - you know, in real ******* life . . .

steph Arnott wrote:

Even the Judge had better credentials than you and he admitted defeat. He was irritating but in the end lost. Shame really, I started to enjoy his banter, you pale into insignificance.

BTW: Stick to football. Talk ends.

Ahem, it seems the rumours of my demise have been considerably exaggerated! I just stepped out to do some Christmas shopping. Looking at the forums since I left, it seems that Rudi has been the only voice of reason crying out in the wilderness.

Defeat? I do not recognise the word, unless you are talking in an African patois about those things at  the end of delegs.

© The Judge

Welcome back Judge; don't take any notice of these ******* *********. They don't have a ******* clue what's going on. It's almost as bad as having that ******* revisionist from the Steppes banging on in her nineteenth century Engrussian, except this month it's ******* Africanglish paeons to an ex-terrorist..

**********Rudi**********

I used my brain. Its not my fault you can't comprehend very understandable sentences. No matter how egotistical you make yourself seem, what I said was very clear. I am sure anyone with comprehensions skills as "amazing" as yours could understand that. You choose not to and rather insult me. Not my fault. 

Jujmental, welcome back.. Your boyfriend has done a fine job but not as good as you. If you are one in the same well then Rudolf is a rather lacking personality and to be honest a disappointment. Either way wish you both the best of holidays. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.