Club here since 05 needs help with how to fix a problem!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just an update.

I phoned LL today

RECORDED MESSAGE"Please press 1 for Customer Service

I pressed 1

RECORDED MESSAGE:THat is not a valid number. Please try again later *click*

I called back and tried # 2, 3, 0 and a bunch of other numbers and got a mailbox of the LL Operator????

I faxed them a request to respond.

I have ALWAYS gotten prompt friendly service from LL on all matters over the years. This really has me stumped.

The Lab does not accepts phone calls from Residents for SL issues.

You could send a letter to the Lab, but there is no guarantee that the Lab will respond.

I recommend using the channels SL has provided, to communicate with LL.

The first step is to create and submit a new destination. Then File a Ticket with Support and wait for a response from Support. Follow any recommendations from Support and then follow up with Support if your issue remains unresolved. 

TY for responding and Ive already done all that:

I needed the SLUrl changed in DESTINATIONS so I submitted a ticket but was told it was not their department, that I needed to email the editor, which I did 5x. and requested that they simply change our SLUrl in DESTINATIONS....now, 5 emails later and over 60 days later people searching for my club are taken to a welcome center because the sim I owned no longer exists.

Because the sim no longer exists and the destination is invalid our posts for events are not showing up either.

Did you re-open the old Ticket, or did you File a new Ticket?

What is the current status of the open Ticket?

You may need to check that Ticket every 3 business days. If you are not getting results, post a note in the Ticket stating that the matter is unresolved. Anything longer than 5 business days, consider submitting a new ticket.

That is a bummer :smileysad:

If you have completed the steps suggested by Support and your issue remains unresolved, you could either re-open the original ticket, or file a new ticket with Support.

I would simply state that problem is not resolved. The suggested contact is non-response and request for the Ticket to be escalated. Ask for Support to confirm that the email address provided for contacting the Editor is valid and if the email you are using can send mail to that address. 

Wait for a response from Support, and hope for some positive direction in finding resolution.   

If the issue isn't corrected by Thursday at 4pm slt, make a note in the Ticket of the current status of the issue.

The guide is still showing the old location that is not there.

For questions or update requests to existing entries, or to report an error — like a wrong SLurl or place that's gone — contact the Linden Lab editors via email. Please note that we are not able to respond to every inquiry, however we welcome all comments, feedback and suggestions.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/About-the-Second-Life-Destination-Guide/ta-p/700059

If I am reading the above correctly. Any Resident may "report an error". I don't suggest mass emailing the Editor but it is possible that a few friends sending 1 email may help to create greater awareness.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.