Wanted: Possible 1/4 or 1/2 Region Renters

Buttacwup Float

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I run a residential estate. I am considering expanding the region by one or possibly two regions and I am trying to gauge interest from possible renters. In particular I am looking for people who would want 1/4 to 1/2 full regions (3750 or 7500 prims). I am looking for people who are very in to design and landscapaing and want a nice place to live and showcase their talents. I am primarily looking for people who want a place to live, but designing for public view is ok as well. The regions are not commercial so not looking for stores or roleplaying venues etc. The estate is a natural and seasonal region so things would generally be expected to fit in the theme, but otherwise there will be only a light covenant.

These 1/4 to 1/2 region parcels would rent at 1.28 per prim on full estates. Paypal is also an option if you want to avoid fees at $75.00 per month for 1/4 regions or $150 per month for 1/2 regions. Either way basically paying cost for these large parcels.

If you be interested or have questions please. IM me in world. If there is sufficient interest I will start the process to buy the new regions.

Thanks,

seanabrady Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.