Sign in to follow this  
Lavaliere

New group, Needs Memebers!

Group: secondlife:///app/group/ff0432ba-ddd2-2c60-b172-0de8a44ecab0/about

Let me tell you about this group I just joined, Mkay?  It’s a support group for women who are into Chasity.  The groups description reads

A mutual support group for women who believe in chastity

A good womans sexuality is secure and only for her Master or Husband

please join if you would like to protect against, promiscuity, infidelity, lesbianism and masturbation

to have more fulfilling lives as better wives, lovers, students or daughters

non denominational

Male friends  are welcome as long as they respect the chastity of single or other men’s wives They may also wish to bring their own wives/slaves.”

Well, I’m interested in chasity, Maybe this group will be a learning experience, But…. The group is lacking in members as I’ve noticed, Which kinda defeats my learning experience.

Unless, awesome people who are interested in it, Join the group.  It’s a free to join group, obviously the bolded is what the group charter says. I provided you with the link, my good folks, in order to use the link, copy it, paste it into local chat and hit enter.

But, between you an me, the group’s description could use a little work.

Maybe something like..

This Non-denominational group is a mutual support group for the women who believe that a good woman’s sexuality is a highly protected thing she has to offer her Master or her Husband only.

Please, Join us if you would like to support these women in their chasity, Help them protect against the dangers of promiscuity, infidelity, lesbianism and masturbation. Help them live a fulfilling life within the lock and key of their legs.

Chasity, Women, Wife, Husband, Master, Lover, Daughter, Student, Support.”

The last line serves as the groups tag list so they can have better luck gaining members.

Lavaliere wrote:

Help them protect against the dangers of promiscuity, infidelity, lesbianism and masturbation

What dangers? This is SL, if you feel threatened you need to realize its SL and not RL. Might want to log off for a while and get back in the Real world.

Lesbianism?  Seriously?  Masturbation?  What's dangerous about that?  Wait a minute... I don't wanna know.  I've gotten far too good at it to be scared into not doing it now.

Have fun with your little group.

...Dres

GEEEEEE!!!!! If everyone becomes chaste we might as well close SL....move to a remote location.....like the mainland

wdwalker wrote:

GEEEEEE!!!!! If everyone becomes chaste we might as well close SL....move to a remote location.....like the mainland

Since when is the mainland chaste?

...Dres

If RPing such things is dangerous I'd wager that a pandemic is happening in SL...should wee sign up for the antidote?