Sign in to follow this  
jordanit0

Edit associated object

It is like most parts of the merchant website -- broken.  And very frustrating as I update very often.

I have found that when it will not take one keyword, it might take another, or some combination of keywords.  

But sometimes I have to close out and reopen the listing before it finds anything.

Just a mess.

jordanit0,

I am also experiencing the same problem, with an added twist. A number of items are listed for me to switch the item listing to.. but none of them are the newly uploaded 'updated version' of the item I'm selling.

Edit: It seems that hitting the "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes" button did the trick for me. http://i.imgur.com/8EmEXBS.png

I pressed it, waited a couple of minutes then opened a fresh browser tab with the item listing I wanted to change, click the "Edit Associated Object" button, and voila, the new version was listed in the pile of items.

I've noticed some times when I edit an associated object it takes the marketplace several minutes to see the new objects in the items edit page even though I can see it on the manage listing page.  Normally closing and reopening the items edit page a few times seams to work,  not sure if that is refreshing the page, or just taking up time to let the marketplace update it's self. 

Thanks for the replys.  Yeah its very annoying.  Im not sure about the magic boxes thing as ive never had any but ill give that a try as well as the other suggestions the next time i have to update something on my MP.   Hopefully i get it to work next time.

Thanks again.

Yeah, What Parrish says. I discovered that by accident when taking a little longer than usual to update MP listings - before that I made new listings every time.

Give it about 10-15 minutes and it should show up.