I just upgraded and am showing no money in my account yet.

angelarenee452

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

What do you mean? You don't get paid for becoming premium member.

There's 1000L for 45 completed(!) days of being premium member and if I remember it right, a weekly stipend, which you get at one specific day (which is not today). There is no instant cash and well...you could have just brought L$ instead of becoming a premium member, if its that what you need.

• Like 1

Here are the details behind the correct answer that Syo gave you.........

Sign-up bonus

When you register for a premium account, you get a sign-up bonus of L$1,000, deposited directly into your Second Life account once your premium membership has been active for 45 consecutive days.

Weekly Linden dollar rewards (stipend)

As a premium member, you receive a weekly stipend of $L300, whether you log in or not. Stipends are paid every week by an automated process that runs on Tuesdays (PT).

Payments are based on information gathered from the database as of the preceding Monday. For example:

• If you create a premium account on Monday, April 14, you will receive your first stipend on Tuesday, April 15.
  • If you create a premium account on Tuesday, April 15, you will receive your first stipend on Tuesday, April 22.
32px-KBnote.png Note:Stipend payments may appear late in the day on Tuesdays or possibly not until Wednesday.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.