N/A

marysan2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

If you could deal with a few less teaspoons of friendliness and a few more teaspoons of English writing skills, I believe © The Judge would do a wonderful job.

...Dres

I am afraid that The ******* Judge is on a temporary sabbatical, but if he were available he would be ******* critical of the misuse of English in the ******* OP's ******* post. The correct ******* description of the ******* measures are ******* "teaspoonsful" and ******* "tablespoonsful".

**********Rudi**********

marysan2 wrote:

Do you have what it takes to be our next Mr or Mrs Opinion?

Join the Flavah Magazine team and participate in our advice column. You will simply be asked to give your opinion on the audience's subject matters. What you will need are 3 teaspoons of friendliness, 2 teaspoons of English writing skills and 3 tablespoons of humor! Please contact marysan2 (in world) for sample answers and for an evaluation of your potential Mr/Mrs Opinion skills.

Talk to you soon,

Flavah Magazine.

I would be willing to do the ******* job if the ******* column could be entitled "When I want your ******* advice I'll ******* ask for it".

Perhaps you should post an example of the stupid ******* questions you get, and candidates could post their suggested ******* answers here.

As an indication, here is a link to advice I have recently offered.

**********Rudi**********

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.