Sign in to follow this  
angelarenee452

Who do I have to blow....

It is a hurry up and wait kind of thing. Many visitors enjoy reading, and don't always participate.

It is unlikely that your chosen title will attract thoughtful and meaningful discussion.

Your multiple post appear to indicate that you are not bored, you have plenty of ideas.

How do you prefer to be entertained?  

Make an alt with a name that doesn't sound like you're a refugee from an AOL care-in-the-community chat room (eg KittyKiller) and post something that suggests you have lurked here a while and have an insight into the issues that provoke responses, for example, warning the forum about a fake malware exploit you have made up - the more ridiculously titled the better, eg FreeMoney - or suggesting that nuking the whole of the sub-continent would be an effective way of removing spam from the forums.

Or you could just be n00bish and ask what the unwritten rules of the game are.

© The Judge

angelarenee452 wrote:

To get some responses in these forums. I have posted on several different topics and nothing...I'm so flippin' bored!

*Totally resists the urge to say something nasty and instead hands her a piece of paper with my address on it*

(ok..uncalled for, I know, but someone had to say it....) :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Tex Monday wrote:

angelarenee452 wrote:

To get some responses in these forums. I have posted on several different topics and nothing...I'm so flippin' bored!

*Totally resists the urge to say something nasty and instead hands her a piece of paper with my address on it*

(ok..uncalled for, I know, but someone had to say it....) :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Not uncalled for at all Tex, but be careful, you don't really want to get cornered by the most boring person in SL... do you?

People who complain of being bored are more often than not just boring.

+sigh+

After it gets out that people are exchanging "favors" for forum responses, we'll be overwhelmed with love-seeking people posting to almost anything just to get the prize.....

Of course, Forums will look a lot more popular.....