Sign in to follow this  
Ange Capalini

Having a problem with marketplace item listing field "Downloadable PDF"

Question

I don't either, but I have occasionally had a similar problem with texture files that are mislabeled.  If I have a texture on my hard drive that has been named "my_texture.jpg" and I manipulate it with Photoshop and save it as a PNG file, SL spits up when I try to upload it.  When I look to see why, I find that Photoshop kept the old .jpg extension instead of saving it with .png.  I have no idea why.  Anyway, the server sees the ".jpg" tag but recognizes that it's not a JPG image and tosses it right back to me with the same error message that you are getting. 

2 answers to this question

I don't either, but I have occasionally had a similar problem with texture files that are mislabeled.  If I have a texture on my hard drive that has been named "my_texture.jpg" and I manipulate it with Photoshop and save it as a PNG file, SL spits up when I try to upload it.  When I look to see why, I find that Photoshop kept the old .jpg extension instead of saving it with .png.  I have no idea why.  Anyway, the server sees the ".jpg" tag but recognizes that it's not a JPG image and tosses it right back to me with the same error message that you are getting. 

damned!

I created new psd file with photoshop, error message is always displayed

I created an other psd file with online translator, error is still here

I uploaded any psd file on a market item and used it in my description, error message is displayed again ...

It's very frustrating :(