Sign in to follow this  
Sara555Bot

Looking for kidnap role play for anthros...

I have looked, and looked, and looked, and I have had the same results every single time. I am a humble female anthropomorphic dragon looking for a kidnap role play group or sim to my liking. I'm not looking for some furry nightclub, I'm not looking for some mythical fantasy land or anything cartoonish. I'm looking for urban kidnap role play, like Dead End City or DARK ALLEY. However, every single sim I go to like that says the same thing; NO FURRIES ALLOWED.

I don't even consider myself to be a straight up furry. I mean, just because they want to be realistic, the only way I can go to the places I want to a part of is if I use a human avatar. And that's not me. I joined Second Life so I could be who I want to be instead of what others want me to be. I could care less what everyone wants me to be. In real life, I'm a normal person, but in Second Life, I want to be that same person in anthro form. Nothin wrong with that, and I should have that freedom, as should everyone else.

So I must ask. Is there any sim like that out there that i could join? Because I'm really into home invasion role play, kidnap role play, but not completely into anything sexual. Just someone to take me hostage or hold me as their captive, and allow me to struggle all I want. And I want a place with an urban feel.

If you are here to say that I am weird, that I am wrong, or just to criticize and ridicule me, you're better off not saying anything at all. I am beyond frustrated, and I refuse to be an outcast just because I'm different.

If you can't find what you're looking for, create it! That's what I did... and then people say, oh I have been searching for that all my SL life! You will soon be surrounded by avatars who feel the same way as you, and who are grateful for your vision and boldness in creating something new that hasn't been done before. 

I hope you find what you are looking for but it is highly doubtful you will find it. I've been in SL a long time and have never heard of an Urban roleplay that involves any type of dragon or similar creature.   Urban roleplay by definition pretty much involves just humans although some include mostly humans like nekos.  Most other urban roleplayers are not into dragons because it is unrealistic. So even if you were allowed, you may not find a anyone to roleplay with. 

Sara555Bot wrote:

I joined Second Life so I could be who I want to be instead of what others want me to be. I could care less what everyone wants me to be. In real life, I'm a normal person, but in Second Life, I want to be that same person in anthro form. Nothin wrong with that, and I should have that freedom, as should everyone else

You speak of freedom. You do have the total freedom to be who or what you'd like to be as long as they it doesn't violate the TOS, and most will not dispute that.  You are also free to engage in any activity you want to up to the point that it is against the TOS or it encroaches on other people's freedom.

LL does not set up roleplay venues in SL.  The person that owns the land and roleplay venue has the absolute freedom to set their own rules, as they long as they don't violate the TOS. Since they pay for it all, mostly to the tune of hundreds of US dollars or more a month, how can it be otherwise?  You are free to accept them or go elsewhere.  You also have the freedom to pay for your own sim and set up any roleplay you would like to have under any rules you care to establish as long as they don't violate the TOS.  You also have the freedom to convince someone else to do this and pay for it all, but good luck with that.

BTW. from what you describe you are not weird or sick or deserving of ridicule, maybe just a little odd in a good way, in a world full of odd people with great imaginations.  Its one of the joys of SL IMO..  Don't let anyone tell you different because there are people that really are way weird, sick and twisted in SL, :smileywink:

There is a place called New Lansing City that seems to mix furries with other folk in a "suspend disbelief" environment. Its a new sim thats mostly First Responder stuff right now, but they bill themselves as a roleplay sim and maybe if you get in on the ground floor you can influence how play develops?