I cant afford this game its to costly, Thanks for free trial but i want be returning..

MeiLaie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi MeiLaie,

It's not our game. We're residents just like you. 

There are endless freebies, public sandboxs in which you can build things (though not for permanent placement) and many interesting places to visit. There are lots of nice people here that require only that you make some effort to meet them. That effort can seem formidible for the timid, but this is a grand place to work though that.

I didn't spend a penny for my first six months in Second Life. If I'd wanted to, I could have gone another five years without spending a penny. There are compromises you make if you don't want to spend money, and I understand if you're not willing to make them, but the cost of participating here is largely up to you.

• Like 1

I spend my first two years in SL without transfering my money into it. And I still had everything I wanted. Its a matter of motivation and the ability to find alternatives.

In the last year I started spending some RL money. Got even more expensive stuff, brought a big house and some land...but I never spend more than I would on my weekly amount of coffee. You can feel rich and beautiful for not more than what a random coffee at Starbucks would cost.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.