Sign in to follow this  
KiraJoleen

Photographer Looking For Work :)

Hello! I am Kira Joleen, I am currently looking to work with or for a Studio that is in the works or already established.

My photography examples are here http://kirabeth.tumblr.com/ (please note a few pictures there are shared from other users, but for the majority they are mine)

My editing of photos goes from little/none at all, to as far as morphs (I'm not fond of morphs style but I most definitely can create them)

I like to range my photos to everyones personal taste, some people like extreme edited photos and some not so much. I've been in second life for over 4 years. While practing and improving my photography since day one! I am also currently in the process of becoming a professional photographer in real life, and I am a profession digital artist with about 3 years of experince. I work great with clients and doing my best to give and create exactly what someone wants.

If you're interested or would like to know more- please send me an IM, Notecard or even Landmark to your studio!