Sign in to follow this  
Jinx Requiem

Seeking a Partner .. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well .. I'll just get right to the point.

When it comes to relationships in SL ... I've had my ups and downs.

And for the longest time, I've just been .. completely shut off emotionally because I hate the thought of having another awful experience.

I think I've been healing for long enough so ... I'm ready to get back on that horse, methinks.  :matte-motes-wink:

I'm not difficult to please.  I'd just like someone to spend time with that is going love me for me, weirdness and all.  :)

Alright, let's wrap this up with bullets, I'm losing steam fast haha.  I'm looking for:

• Straight males only please.   I'm not terribly picky about avi appearances .. but I'm not into furries.
  • Someone in their 20's or 30's.  I'm 24 myself so ... I'd like to be able to relate to my partner as much as I can.
  • Someone versatile and fun. Some days I love to relax, some days I love to party or roleplay.  Be ready for anything!
  • Someone genuinely sweet and romantic.  I want to get close, to bond, to form an emotional connection.  
  • Someone that can take a joke or two.  I have the worst sense of humor ever lol but it's all in good fun!
  • Someone I can learn from.  I love to read, tell me about books I have yet to read.  Tell me about regions I have yet to explore in SL.  Tell me .. well .. anything.  I'm an excellent listener.
  • Lastly, be my best friend.  :)  If you tell me all of your secrets, I promise to tell you mine!  And I won't tell a soul.  Seriously.  I won't.  I really won't, I swear.

Sounds like a lot right?  Haha, I'm not asking for the perfect guy, we all have our flaws and all.   

At this point?  I figured I should be a bit more clear and concise about what I want.  :X  

Contact me in-world, I'll be looking forward to it!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.