XyText Fonts

Shymus Roffo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know this may not be "scripting" but i can't really think of anywhere else to post this since it is a thing that only scripters use. I'm trying find more fonts for XyText, i can't find the plugin for Gimp that creates the letters and i was wondering where i can find different textures or fonts for the XyText 2.0.

I have found the gimp plugin for GIMP that creates the one letter per face but i'm looking for the two letter face.
 If there is a plugin for photopshop, GIMP, or any other graphics program. Where can i find it?

shymus Roffo wrote:

I have found the gimp plugin for GIMP that creates the one letter per face but i'm looking for the two letter face.

If there is a plugin for photopshop, GIMP, or any other graphics program. Where can i find it?

i know of the ones for zzText (note they're smaller than the xyText ones). I haven't tried it, but by moving to 1024x1024 you might get the number of textures down to 10... ;)

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/ZZText

You should ditch both of them and use Nexii's Nextext which is mesh based. It's available on the marketplace full permissions. You might be able to find it inworld for free but I encourage that it's worth the marketplace price and its always good to toss a few bucks at the developer.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NexText-Third-Gen-Text-Rendering-for-HUDs-and-Boards-Rich-Text-Colours-Bold-Italics-Underline/4542779

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.