solved- unable to end anim. Unable to character test

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey all , I have an av that was wearing a swimmer ao and the pose stuck. When out of the water, remains the same. I detached the ao and used  "stop animations" , but its only a temp fix.  Goes back to  the same pose when logging in OR tping . I stripped off everything I was wearing , no difference.  I do notice however that I cannot get the avatar character test to work. I've relogged, cleared the cache, undeformed, even reinstalled the viewer I'm using. Any insight?

I had something like that happen once. Not quite the same, but it was a bad body part that had not loaded correctly. I was able to just right click the part in inventory and wear it again and that fixed it. I think it started when I crashed while swimming. Look carefully in your Current Outfit folder. Is anything wrong or missing? Do the things you see in Current Outfit match what you are actually wearing?

If the stuck animation only happens when you are in one sim (but not when you TP to another sim), you may have dropped an object that has the animation in it on the ground. It can still animate you if you are in the same sim, if it has animation permissions for your avatar.

495060...Do you happen to be wearing a scripted slave collar ?  I have seen this happen with one of the scripts in a slave collar  that does the animations  and it gets stuck.  Removing the collar first ,,,then  doing stop all animations should stop it.  And after  reset all scripts in the collar  or the ones associated with animations. I have seen "open collar" get stuck like this.

Another thing to try is wearing the swimming AO again after reseting all scripts in it...to see if it will get unstuck.

Good luck :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.