Wanted: Furnished Beach home, not Skybox

Gary Glimmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see plenty of these for rent along the river fronts in Zindra.

Not beaches exactly - as its a river and not an ocean.

But I suggest wandering coasts and seeing whats out there. Granted these lots are not 'for sale' so don't show as yellow on the map - which means this is a task that could take a very very very long time...

Some land barons keep websites of inworld offices that list places they have for rent. Or they used to last time I paid attention to such. Finding a few of them and checking their info would work also. To find them, once you see one place for rent, just start checking the profile of the person renting it and see what else they've got.

Hello Gary

Have a look at my SIM Riviera Island. We have a large range of furnished houses and parcels of all sizes and rental costs. The houses are provided free for you to use whilst you Rent with us. We have a beach theme on the island.

900 L$ a week will get you approx 750prims on my sim as I have special winter offers at the moment with great reductions and free days on first rental payment.

If you are interested contact me venetia cazalet or my manager swa sands, we both get offline messages and swa can rez some houses for you to.look at.

Thanks

Venetia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.