Sign in to follow this  
LesleyXO

Looking for a bf/husband

Hello, This is probably a long shot.. But why not give it a try? I have been on second life for over a year and would really like to find someone to spend my sl time with. I am 27 years old from the US (east coast). I like all the girly things in life like hair, makeup, clothes, shopping! I also enjoy music, movies, hanging out with friends, animals, playing on the computer, video games, meeting new people and the list goes on. I am looking for someone around my age, nice, honest and funny. 

If you want to get to know me better feel free to contact me. My screen name is: Lesleyxo

LesleyXO wrote:

Hello, This is probably a long shot.. But why not give it a try? I have been on second life for over a year and would really like to find someone to spend my sl time with. I am 27 years old from the US (east coast). I like all the girly things in life like hair, makeup, clothes, shopping! I also enjoy music, movies, hanging out with friends, animals, playing on the computer, video games, meeting new people and the list goes on. I am looking for someone around my age, nice, honest and funny. 

If you want to get to know me better feel free to contact me. My screen name is: Lesleyxo

I have a few friends who have found BF/GF through Avmatch. You might give that a try as well.

http://www.avmatch.com/